17

lee hyesoo pov
the weekend came quickly. hanni was holding my hand as we walked to minjeong's house. her hand is so soft and I like it.

we arrived at the front door and knocked on the door. it was opened almost immediately by minjeong.

she looked good not gonna lie but my hanni looks better

"hi!" minjeong greeted enthusiastically

"hi," I said. hanni was quiet so I nudged her a bit and she gave minjeong a small wave before clinging onto my arm.

minjeong let us in and there seemed to be way lesser people than I expected.

"do you want any drinks?" minjeong asked. I looked at hanni and she shrugged.

"sure."

hanni and I sat together on the couch. it was nice except that minjeong kept interrupting us every few seconds.

others were just dancing and chatting. hanni snuggled up my neck and hugged me by the waist.

minjeong kept coming over with some drinks and food, asking us a lot of questions.

"hyesoo, do you want to smoke?" she asked me.

"not now," I said and hanni looked up at me.

"you smoke? why does she know you smoke? why is she asking you to go with her?" she asked all at once.

"yes, I do sometimes when I'm stressed. I don't do it often. minjeong caught me smoking a few days ago that's why she asked. that's all."

"were you stressed?"

"a bit..."

"about what?" hanni asked as she sat up. she looked at me, concerned. "why was my baby stressed?"

"it was just about felix..."

"babe, why are you thinking about him when you have me?" she said and cupped my cheeks to make me look at her.

"guys, I'm still here," minjeong said with a straight face.

"go away," hanni told her. minjeong scoffed and went away.

"why are you so red? are you drunk?" hanni asked as she felt my cheeks.

"a bit..." I was mostly red because of her. she had shifted her position and was straddling me.

she sighed and hugged me.

third person pov
"I love you," hanni said and buried her face in hyesoo's neck.

"I... I love you too..." hyesoo managed to say with a shy smile.

she could feel hanni smiling. hanni then lifted her head and leaned in to passionately kiss hyesoo.

hanni and hyesoo deepened the kiss in the secluded room. hanni straddled on hyesoo and her hand began to slide down to her thigh. hyesoo moved her hand further down and softly held the younger girl's waist.

hanni slid her hand down to the lower portion of hyesoo's chest. hyesoo started breathing heavily, feeling the overwhelming pleasure from hanni. hanni started sucking on hyesoo's neck and she threw her head back in pleasure. hyesoo tugged at hanni's top and removed it from her body. she pushed hanni off slightly and layed on top of her in an inversion position. hanni rubbed her hand over hyesoo's back and removed her shirt.

hyesoo took hanni's lips in her mouth. hanni pressed her hips against hyesoo and deepened the kiss. hyesoo ran her hand along hanni's bare stomach. hyesoo moaned as hanni placed her hand on her chest.

hyesoo started rubbing hanni's inner thigh with her finger. hanni groaned softly with pleasure, her inner thigh trembling from hyesoo's touch.

hyesoo suddenly pulled back from the kiss and looked down at hanni, leaning her head forward to whisper in hanni's ear.

"you taste so good." said hyesoo, nibbling on hanni's ear.

hanni groaned in ecstasy and began to kiss down hyesoo's neck. hyesoo ran a thumb over hanni's lips, pressing her own against hers. hyesoo then proceeded to suck on hanni's tongue.

hanni sat up on hyesoo, straddling her again and started kissing her neck more while listening to hyesoo's moans. hyesoo moved her hands to gripped her hips firmly.

hyesoo stared into hanni's eyes as hanni watched her, panting and moaning. hanni groaned softly and pressed her forehead against hers, groaning in bliss.

"you're so beautiful," hyesoo said with a soft sigh. she slowly and hesitantly pulled back from hanni's lips.

hanni smiled and gave her another peck on the lips as they cuddled together on the couch.