30

lee hyesoo pov
finally, I was free from minjeong's antics. it was very peaceful in school now and I could freely spend my time with hanni without random people interrupting us.

I was on my way to pick hanni up from her class and go home when I was stopped by yunjin.

we haven't talked in ages since hanni and I got together.

"hey, can we talk for a bit?" she asked. she looked nervous.

"yeah, sure."

she led me to the rooftop. we sat down and I looked at her, waiting for her to say something.

"hyesoo... I like you," she said.

what.

"I know you're with hanni, I just wanted to get this off my chest. don't take this the wrong way. I'm telling you this so I can move on."

"oh," that was all I could say. was I really dumb to not know people around me liked me?

"I've been liking you for so long. you always said you were straight and out of the blue you come to school saying you are with hanni. it caught me off guard but I'm happy if you're happy."

"yunjin... I'm sorry..."

"no, no, don't apologise. it's not like I can force you to like me that way," she replied and gave me a smile. "we can still be friends right?"

"of course! why would we not be?"

her smile widened and she hugged me tightly. it was a warm and friendly hug.

"hanni..."

we were at her apartment having our daily make out session. the best time of the day.

her doorbell rang so suddenly that we pulled away from each other.

she went to fix herself a but before opening the door.

"wonyoung?" she questioned with a smile on her face.

why is she so happy to see her? who is that loseold?

"hanni! long time no see!" that wonyoung greeted her with a hug.

why is she touching my girl?

I stood up and went to them. wonyoung's glanced at me and smiled.

"hi! I'm jang wonyoung, hanni's friend. you are...?"

"hyesoo. lee hyesoo, hanni's... girlfriend," I said smugly and shook her hand.

"hanni got a girlfriend? wow! congrats!"

"hehe, thanks wonnie. it's cold outside, come in," hanni gestured for her to come in.

upon closer inspection of her face, she looked like a doll.

why is she visiting hanni?

"it's not even cold... it's literally summer," I muttered under my breath.

hanni turned to me and gave me a glare. did she hear me?

wonyoung made herself comfortable by sitting on the couch. hanni sat beside her after pouring her some tea.

they were busy chatting while I kept a close eye on wonyoung. she did so much aegyo to my hanni. that's suspicious.

hours went by and they just chatted nonstop. but at least I know what they were gossiping about.

"it's kinda late, I should get going," wonyoung said. finally!

"ok, get some rest too," hanni said to her and they gave each other another hug before she left.

"good riddance," I mumbled as we watch her leave.

"hyesoo, what's wrong with you?" hanni turned and asked me.

"what? nothing," I said and crossed my arms. I walked away from her, trying to tease her.

she suddenly ran and hugged me from behind. my heart skipped a beat when I felt her soft hands touch my skin.

"did I make you upset?"

"no..."

"wonyoung is just a friend from my old school. she isn't single too."

oh. I was jealous for nothing.

"haha, I know..." I awkwardly said as I turned around. what am I even saying?

hanni must have thought it was hilarious because she started laughing a lot. her gums were showing as she smiled and laughed. they way she scrunched up her nose made her look much cuter.

"stop laughing."

"I can't... it's just so cute and funny how you are being so jealous."

a/n
who do you guys think is my bias in newjeans? 🤨

btw I wanna thank yall for 4k reads and 500 votes 🎉 :))))