8

third person pov
the bell soon rang, signalling that it was lunch time. the students all flocked out of their classes like birds being let out of cages.

hanni had obviously stuck together with hyesoo. it was as if she was glued to hyesoo. people stared at the odd duo.

hyesoo had gotten used to hanni in a short amount of time which surprised herself. she had quite enjoyed hanni's company. although, she was quite hesitant that hanni liked her that way.

hyesoo thought that it was not a bad thing. of course it is not. it just felt weird. no girl had told her that they liked her and she had always labeled herself as a heterosexual.

after the breakup with felix, something felt different. girls were starting to become more proactive. especially hanni.

hanni and hyesoo sat together for lunch. hanni was all smiley and giggly as she sat opposite of hyesoo.

hyesoo still was not used to sitting at a table without her friends. she felt this urge to just go back to her usual table and just act like it was all normal.

"hyesoo," hanni called out to her. hyesoo raised her head and chewed her food while looking at the cute girl.

"what."

"do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

hyesoo was too stunned to speak. she had almost spit out the food she was eating.

"hanni... we aren't even that close although we met months ago."

"I know. maybe if we start dating each other, we'll get closer."

lee hyesoo pov
"but hanni, I just broke up. won't it be weird if I start dating you?"

why am I even thinking about the possibility of the both of us dating?

wouldn't it be weirder that I had accused felix of cheating on me with her but then I start dating her myself?

"i guess that's true."

oh my god. why is she always making that sad pouty face that makes me wanna say yes to everything she says.

I must stay strong.

"can we at least go to your house together later?" she asked.

"why?"

"I have to tutor your sister, hyein."

I mentally slapped myself as I forgot she was hyein's tutor now. I nodded and we both continued eating.

school just ended and I was so tired. hanni was clinging onto my arm as we walked out.

we froze when we saw felix walk past us. he looked at us and turned away immediately.

"hey."

I turned to see yunjin waiting for me. I was about to go to her but hanni's grip on me tightened.

"hanni..." I whispered. she stared at me with her large eyes.

"is she coming with us? can't you just spend the day with me after I tutor your sister?"

I wanted to say that yunjin was coming with us to work on our project.

"ok, fine."

what.

why did I say that?

what do I say to yunjin now?

"sorry jennifer, we're a bit busy today so you might wanna work on the project another day," hanni said as she smirked at yunjin. yunjin gave her a look and scoffed before walking away.

"let's go hyesoo!" hanni smiled as she pulled me along with her.

after a while we arrived at my home where hyein was waiting already.

hanni got right into the tutoring session. I sat near them as I watched hanni looking serious.

honestly, she's pretty. she has this large eyes and delicious looking lips that just fits her cute face.

oh my god.

why am I even looking at her lips?

after hours, they were done. hyein was busy packing her things and hanni came straight to me.

"are you done staring?" she asked. had I been staring at her all along?