9

lee hyesoo pov
I went upstairs to put away my things and hanni was following me closely from behind. I walked into my room and hanni came in with me, locking the door.

that's weird.

"hey, can we at least date? without others knowing," she asked.

she is so persistent.

"no."

there was silence. I ignored her and was busy packing my things and when I turned around, she was so close to my. we were basically touching noses.

she looked so beautiful up close.

she eyed my lips and I was breathing heavily at the close proximity.

"I wanna kiss you," she said as she caressed my cheek.

I don't know why, but my body told me to say yes.

I instinctively leaned in and kissed her. she stiffened up a bit, seemingly shocked that I kissed her. she slowly relaxed and kissed me back.

she wrapped her left hand around my neck and pulled me close by the waist with her right.

it was as if I was in a trance. kissing her was never on my mind. it was like we were pulling at each other, like magnets.

I gently bit her bottom lip and she reacted by pulling me even closer and sliding her tongue into mine.

my mind was hazy. like clouds were in them. I couldn't think straight. it was like I ascended to heaven.

we made out for a long time, not wanting to pull away. my legs became weak just by her touch. kissing her was not making it any better.

hanni's lips are just so addictive. the moment our lips touched, it was like I was on drugs. I keep craving more and I just can't have the strength to pull away from her.

after a while, hanni pulled away first. I was still left in a trance.

I kissed a girl and I liked it.

hanni was smiling at me and I just realized what I did.

oh my god. I just kissed her. I kissed her first.

"so, is that a yes?" she asked me. I had totally forgotten that she asked me to date her.

"uhm..."

oh man. what do I say? I don't have an excuse for kissing her like that.

"fine," I replied. my heart was bursting out of my chest and my cheeks were burning. "but I have some conditions."

"what is it?" she asked as we both sat on the bed.

"first, no kissing," I said. she stared at me.

why does she have to stare at me like this?

"secondly, NO kissing," I continued.

"..."

"thirdly, NO KISSING."

"WHAT? then what is the point of us dating? this is absurd!" she whined.

"I mean... if you behave," I leaned in close to her ear.

"I will reward you," I whispered. I gently bit her ear, slightly licking it in the process, just to get her reaction.

I pulled away and her face was crimson red.

"I'm not going to wash my ear," she said in a daze. she was giggling and kicking her feet, even screaming.

"unnie, is everything ok?" hyein asked outside the door.

I forgot she was here.

I quickly put my hand over hanni's mouth. "yes! everything is fine! just uhm... hanni bumped into something. go sleep!"

"okay!" she yelled back at me.

hanni was staring at me. I slowly removed my hand from her mouth.

"it's kinda late now," I said.

"yes!" she answered before I even asked a question.

"I didn't even finish what I was saying."

"I know what you were going to ask. I was actually hoping you would ask that. can I borrow some pyjamas?"

WHAT.

"sure..."