15

lee hyesoo pov
there was no tutoring session today so hanni was not here. it's kinda funny how I got used to her being here now at this time. we would be cuddling or making out.

ding dong

the doorbell rang and I rushed to get it. a part of me hoped it was hanni.

"hi."

"minji? what are you doing here so late?" I questioned at the sight of her.

"I told you, I'm transferring. it's not like we won't see each other again but I'm here to say goodbye."

"why don't you come inside for a while?" I pulled her inside. she gave me a smile as she walked in.

"so where are you transferring to?" I asked as I poured her some juice while she sat down in front of me

"don't look at me like that," I said. she was just staring at me. she didn't even answer my question.

"you're just so pretty."

0.0

what??

"you're pretty too..." I mumbled.

"you find me pretty?" she asked.

"what?" I looked up at her. did she hear me?

"do you find me pretty?" she stood up and got closer to me, repeating her question.

damn. why are all the girls coming for me now after I broke up?

"yes, you are," I answered timidly. I was kinda intimidated by her standing so close to me. she was pinning me against the kitchen counter and I was scared.

she cupped my cheeks and gave me a smile before placing her lips on mine.

"minji-" I pushed her off slightly but she smacked my hand away and continued to kiss me.

"hey-" I kept trying to push her away but she was being so aggressive. I gave up and just gave in. it was kinda nice. I guess.

"unnie, who was... that..." pushed minji off and turned to see hyein standing in the middle of the stairs with her jaw on the floor.

"unnie, what are you and minji unnie doing?"

"hyein go back to bed!" I yelled at her. she froze on her spot and her mouth agape.

"I should go," minji said. she was still smiling at me and I am so baffled. why did she kiss me?

"I like you, hyesoo," minji said as she noticed me looking confused. "bye."

she gave me another peck on the lips and made her way out. I also froze on the spot, shocked by her sudden confession.

"unnie, did you kiss minji unnie?"

"what? no, she kissed me."

hyein's face changed and she had this smug look. "I knew it."

"knew what?" I asked.

"minji unnie totally likes you unnie! you're so stupid to not realise that," she said and smacked my shoulder. "what about hanni unnie though?"

"who- oh!"

I didn't forget about hanni. my mind was just filled with thoughts about minji and the kiss.

I had just broken up with my boyfriend and kissed two girls in a week. wow.

"what are you going to say to hanni unnie?" hyein asked.

"will she get mad if I say minji kissed me? I mean it's not like I was the one who initiated. or should I just not tell her."

"I don't know unnie. she's your girlfriend, deal with it yourself."

"hyesoo!" hanni ran to me like always and gave me a tight hug.

"hey..."

"why do you look so down? is it because minji transferred?" she pulled away and asked.

how do I even say it? the whole situation is just so messy.

"hanni, I need to tell you something," I said and pulled her into and empty classroom. I locked the door and turned to face her.

"minji kissed me," I said, expecting a big reaction from her.

"why?" she asked. she was so calm.

"she confessed that she liked me."

hanni looked at me deep in the eye. she grabbed my collar and pulled me down so that our faces were close.

"did she not understand that you're mine?" her eyes travelled from my lips to my neck. I gulped when I noticed it.

"hanni..."

she pulled me closer till our lips met. it was like the most satisfying thing ever. her lips were so warm. she slid a hand under my shirt, making me flinch slightly at the touch.

it became so hot and messy in the dark, empty room.

her hand just roamed all over my body under my shirt making my heart flutter. she slowly kissed down my neck and sucking on it.

"who the hell locked this?" someone shouted from outside. hanni and I pulled apart from each other slowly. we just giggled softly in the dark.

I think I'm starting to like her...