14

third person pov
minji stared quietly at hyesoo. she loved the way hyesoo's eyes crinkled up when she smiled, the way her lips curl up when she laughs.

however, hyesoo was not looking at her. not even a glance. her eyes were on hanni. she looked at hanni so fondly. it was as if hearts were going to burst out of her eyes.

minni sighed. she stood no chance.

from hyesoo's body language, she could easily tell that she liked hanni. a lot.

she hated how hanni could turn hyesoo's head so quick. minji even had to take up the chance to tutor hyein just to see hyesoo.

during class, hyesoo sat with yunjin who had absolutely no idea what was going on in the school. she was very innocent.

yunjin took the chance to show more affection to hyesoo whenever they were together.

when she noticed hyesoo's neck, she was confused.

"what's with your neck?"

lee hyesoo pov
"what's with your neck?" yunjij asked. I sighed for the 38363737 time of the day. seriously, I need people to stop asking me that when they see me.

yunjin was looking at me oddly. it was like she was judging me so hard.

 it was like she was judging me so hard

she looked disgusted. I ignored her and looked down to focus on my work.

"are those hickeys? from who?" she pressed on.

"yes, those are hickeys," I said as I pulled on my shirt to make the hole wider and showed her all the hickeys hanni made.

"did you fuck someone?!" she asked, a bit too loudly in class.

our classmates turned their head to look at the commotion. my hand was still tugging on my shirt which made all my hickeys visible.

I saw someone start to chuckle when they saw it.

how embarrassing for me.

I removed my hand from my shirt immediately. people started whispering around.

I looked around in a panic. yunjin looked at me apologetically for yelling out in class.

my eyes caught on winter. kim minjeong. she was the most popular girl in school. I met her like once because she was friends with giselle.

she gave me a small smile when our eyes met.

after class, I was walking with yunjin. she kept bugging me to tell her who gave me the hickeys.

"is it felix? did you get back together?"

"no."

"then it's hanni? but you don't like girls."

I kept quiet. how do I even tell her that I am dating hanni?

"so?"

"it's hanni," I said frustratedly. yunjin gave me an 'I-knew-it' expression.

"so you like girls now?"

"that... I am not sure," I answered her. honestly this is confusing.

"so, do you... uhm... like hanni?"

do I like her? I do like her presence. but do I like her that way? I don't know.

"we're dating," I said. that was the only thing that came out pf my mouth.

I just admitted to dating her. yunjin looked at me with an unreadable expression. I couldn't tell if she looked sad or mad.

why would she be sad anyway?

third person pov
"hyesoo!" hanni ran to hyesoo as soon as their classes ended. she gave hyesoo and tight hug and would not let go. hyesoo stood there awkwardly, letting hanni hug her.

"I missed you," hanni said.

"we were only apart for a while," hyesoo replied and patted her head.