26

lee hyesoo pov
I was so bored. I had nothing to do because I was suspended. I didn't want hanni to go to school alone because it was dangerous but she insisted on going.

I made sure to tell chan to protect her just in case those people attacked her again.

now I am lying on my bed doing nothing.

hyein brought her friend, haerin, here again. her friend never talks. she also brought another friend, danielle. she's an aussie like hanni.

danielle and haerin are like opposites. danielle is all sunshine and haerin is all cloudy.

they both are kinda flirty with each other so I am always watching hyein being a third wheel.

"unnie! come down and hang out with us," hyein burst into my room. danielle was behind her and smiling widely while haerin was just emotionless.

"no..."

"unnie, please... we want to play this game and we need one more player."

"yeah, come on let's gaur," danielle said.

"fine."

I don't know why I was being so moody. maybe because I was suspended. maybe because I don't have hanni with me.

so, I've been playing this game with these kids for a few hours. it lightened me up a bit.

I still want my hanni though.

hyein told me that haerin barely talks because she is shy. like super shy.

the doorbell rang three times and I rushed to open it.

my hanni!

I greeted her with lots of kisses on her face and she just giggled.

"come in," I said and pulled her in. she wrapped her arms around me.

"oh man, why am I always the third wheel?" hyein sighed loudly and we just laughed at her.

winter pov
ningning and I were being punished. now the both of us were having trouble trying to keep the toilets clean.

it's all of hanni's fault.

"I didn't even do anything wrong. why should I be doing this," I said out loud.

ningning turned to look at me. she sighed and shook her head in disapproval.

"unnie, just admit we were wrong. hanni and hyesoo didn't even do much to us."

"what are you saying ning? I saw hyesoo first, she should be mine, not that slut's!"

"unnie, you're crossing the line. you lied to me and karina unnie and we made a fuss out of nothing. you also called hanni a slut when she really is not," ningning said as she mopped the floor.

"hey, why are you siding with that girl? are you even my friend? you should be on my side!"

"hanni and hyesoo seemed really happy together... just stop trying. hyesoo doesn't even like you that way. stop thinking that just because you are popular, you can do anything you want."

I rolled my eyes. what a bunch on nonsense.

hyesoo is mine and will be mine...

hanni pov
hyesoo seemed to really missed me. she kept hugging me and showering me with kisses. after that incident in school, she was always reluctant to leave my side. chan oppa even had to stay by my side in school because hyesoo kept bothering him by texting him about me.

"hanni, when is your birthday? we never shared this with each other before," hyesoo asked me. she sat down on the chair and pulled me onto her lap.

"I was born on the 6th of october, 2004."

"oh? I am older than you," she replied. she hugged me tightly by the waist and gently caressed the back of my hand.

"huh? I thought we were the same age."

"babe, I was born on the 1st of april, 2002."

"what?"

"how long have we been dating?" she asked. she kept asking me these kind of questions.

"about a month?"

"damn. so we didn't know each other's age even though we have been together for a while," she said and chuckled lightly.

"I didn't know you were older. should I call you unnie?"

"you can call me anything you want."

"I am gonna call you mine," I flirted with her. she stayed quiet at this and just stared at me. she looked so good when she is looking at me like that while biting her lips. it just made me wanna kiss her more.

it was as if she read my thoughts. she pulled me close and attached our lips together. she tightened her grip on my waist and carried me onto the bed, gently laying me down.

"hanni, I love you so much. so, so much."

that night, she took me to the sky.