31

lee hyesoo pov
I have been staying over at hanni's house for the past few days. I told hyein about it and she was so damn happy to have the whole house to herself.

anyways, hanni has been trying to show me how to play a game. I tried so hard but I just couldn't get it.

"no, not like that," she said and came to sit on my lap. she placed her hand over mine, and showed me what to click and what to do.

I'm not trying to sound like a pervert but she smelled so good.

"hanni, why do you smell so good?"

"why are you sniffing me?" she asked and I laughed. I buried my head in her neck while she was still playing the game.

"stop... I can't concentrate on the game if you do that."

"says the one sitting on my lap."

"baby, since we're going on a break, wonyoung asked me if we wanted to go on a double date with her and her girlfriend."

"wonyoung?"

"yes?"

"why are you chatting with her?" I asked. hanni told me they were just friends but I couldn't help but be insecure about it.

"she's just a friend, and like I just said, she has a girlfriend."

"oh. yeah, sure."

hanni and I walked into this café hand in hand.

it was easy to spot her friend because of her outfit. she wore luxurious products which made it easy to spot her.

there was this other girl beside her. she had very bright eyes and looked like a puppy.

"hi!" hanni and wonyoung greeted each other enthusiastically.

"hi, I'm yujin," the girl beside wonyoung introduced herself. "I'm wonyoung's girlfriend."

"I'm hyesoo, hanni's girlfriend."

we all sat down and it was kinda quiet. how do we even go on double dates?

this date felt more like hanni and wonyoung hanging out while yujin and I were watching them.

damn why are the two of them so touchy?

yujin also seemed to hated how close they both were and was gritting her teeth while watching them.

the food and beverages we ordered arrived shortly. it distracted wonyoung and hanni so I shifted my seat closer to hanni.

"hanni, do you want some?" I asked and scooped up some of the pasta. she nodded and opened her mouth, asking me to feed her.

she is so cute I'm gonna combust.

"mmm! this is good," she exclaimed

"mmm! this is good," she exclaimed. she then cut some of the steak she ordered and gave me a small piece.

"this is nice... not as nice as you though."

"shut up! stop saying these in front of others," she pouted and gave me a glare.

yujin noticed us feeding each other so she asked wonyoung to feed her too.

"wonyoung, feed me."

"can you help me take some pictures first?" wonyoung asked yujin and she agreed. she was sulking a bit but gladly took some pictures for wonyoung.

after a while, we parted ways. it was pretty fun today. I feel so happy around hanni.

but happiness doesn't last long...