40

lee hyesoo pov
we decided to take a stroll in the park nearby after eating pizza. the sun was setting and the air was cool, the perfect atmosphere for a romantic walk. we walked through the park together, hand in hand.

when they reached the end of the park, we saw an ice cream parlor nearby.

"hyesoo, let's go get ice cream!" hanni said excitedly, pointing at it while jumping up and down.

"please," she asked when I looked reluctant. I saw how cute she was and gave her a subtle nod.

"yay!" hanni exclaimed and pulled hyesoo with her towards the ice cream parlor.

"what do you want?" hyesoo asked as hanni looked at all the different flavours.

"can we get strawberry and cotton candy?"

"of course!"

hyesoo went to buy the ice cream while hanni waited outside.

"here," hyesoo gave hanni her ice cream. hanni was super excited. hyesoo took her to sit on a nearby bench while they share the ice cream.

"hanni, you got ice cream on your lips," hyesoo said. hyesoo leaned in and licked them off hanni's lips. hanni's eyes widened when she realised what just happened.

"the ice cream will melt," hyesoo told hanni. hanni looked at her ice cream.

"eat," hyesoo said. hanni obediently ate her ice cream in silence while keeping her eyes on hyesoo. hyesoo patted her head while watching hanni eat.

third person pov
"let me clean it up for you," hyesoo said and took out some tissue to wipe hanni's mouth. hanni stopped her and pouted at her.

"what?" hyesoo asked, oblivious. it took a while before she understood hanni.

"oh..."

she leaned in to kiss hanni, licking her lips while doing so. she deepened the kiss and she could taste the ice cream hanni had even though she didn't eat any.

hyesoo pulled away first and took the empty cup from hanni before leaving to throw the trash away.

she came back and saw hanni looking up at the stars.

"baby, look at the stars. they are so pretty," hanni tapped on her arm and made her look up too. the both of them were taking in the stars, appreciating the beauty of the night sky, and to just be in the moment with one another.

hanni laid on hyesoo's lap as she played with hyesoo's fingers.

"hyesoo, I know we've been together for a while now, but there's something I need to tell you." hanni said.

"ok, what is it?" hyesoo asked. she could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she waited for hanni to speak. there was something in hanni's tone that made hyesoo feel uneasy.

"I love you."

"hanni, I love you too. why are you saying this out of nowhere? it scared me."

"I just want you to know I love you. I just feel like I can't imagine my life without you in it."

"hanni, I feel the same. you make me so happy and I'm sorry if I ever hurt your feelings. I said some harsh things to you because I was angry."

"it's ok, you weren't in the wrong. I made the mistake, not you."

"hanni, can you not do that by the way? it's kinda ticklish," hyesoo said to hanni. hanni had buried her face in hyesoo's stomach. her crop top made her expose her tummy and hanni placed her cheek near her.

"no, it's so warm."

hanni turned to face her stomach and softly kissed her.

"hanni... not right now..."

hanni ignored hyesoo's whimpers and gently sucked on her stomach. she could hear hyesoo enjoying it breathlessly.

she laid on her back and pulled hyesoo's collar down and kissed her.

"let's go home for more pizza, hanni."

a/n
well, isn't this a cute one? 🤭