55

lee hyesoo pov
hyein and I finally reached hanni's apartment after a long drive. hyein was so excited at meeting hanni's parents.

we rang the doorbell a few times before the door burst open. hanni stood in front of us with a huge smile.

"you could've just came in without knocking," she said as hyein and I went in.

"I didn't want to seem rude in front of your parents," I replied, rubbing my nape and looking at her awkwardly. she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the table. her parents were already seated.

hyein seemed to have already greeted them and started conversing with them. they seemed to like her a lot.

I greeted them again and hanni made me sit next to her, opposite her parents. hyein was sitting next to me.

hanni's parents bombarded me with a bunch of questions. although I felt uncomfortable being in the centre of attention, they seemed to not mind the fact that hanni is dating me.

maybe I was just imagining too much stuff.

after a while, we all started to ease up and enjoy the dinner. hanni's mother had cooked a delicious meal for us.

"your cooking is amazing!" I complimented her.

"well, you should get married with hanni soon so I can make you more food," she said and smiled at me. I returned the smile and mischievously placed my hand on hanni's thigh under the table.

she turned and glared at me. I smirked and my hand slowly made its way up, gently stroking her thigh.

"I'm done eating," hanni stood up suddenly, clearing away her dishes. she turned away very quickly, seemingly trying to hide her blush.

"so, hanni didn't tell us she was dating," her dad said. "how long have you been dating?"

"we've been together for a few months now," I replied cautiously. her dad nodded in approval.

does that mean I can marry hanni now?

"we are glad to see that hanni has found someone as nice as you," her mother said. I blushed at her words.

"it also seems that you two have a lot of fun together," her dad said as hanni came back after clearing her dishes.

"dad!" hanni was a blushing mess now and I almost choked again. her dad chuckled at our reactions.

after dinner, her parents were spending a lot of time with hyein.

"I miss when hanni was a young girl," her mother said while they talked with hyein.

"your sister is really nice," she told me.

"ah... well, we don't have parents..."

"oh dear, sorry to have mentioned this topic."

"no, no, it's fine."

we talked a bit more and they seemed to really like hyein. they were literally treating her like their own daughter.

hanni pulled me into her room while they were busy and pinned me against her door.

"hyesoo, what was that just now?"

"what?"

"during dinner..." she said, referring to when I stroked her thigh under the table. "you know I can't control myself when you do these."

I didn't say a word so she just leaned in and roughly kissed me I pulled away slightly and said, "hanni, your parents are right outside."

"who cares?" she whispered, her lips brushing against mine. "I can't resist you."

I couldn't deny the chemistry between us. it was like a magnetic pull that was impossible to resist. I kissed her back, my hands sliding up her back.

she stopped so abruptly that it caught me off guard.

"what?"

"let's just continue this tomorrow... I don't want to risk my mom or dad catching us doing this."

"I literally just told you but-" she interrupted me with another peck on the lips.

"we can just go for another round tomorrow ok? dad said they would go sightseeing so you can come over after school and we'll be alone."

"ok," I said. it was as if I was in a trance. hanni was just so smooth with her words.

hanni fixed her hair and smoothed out her clothes and we went out of the room, acring as if nothing happened.

hyein and I stayed there for a while more before we bid goodbye to hanni and her parents.

I'm so glad her parents are actually nicer and accepting than I thought.

"unnie, stop smiling to yourself," hyein snapped me out of my thoughts.

a/n
this is too good