Chapter 59

The train ride was more bumpy than usual, and my temper was shorter than it should've been. As Harry talked on and on about what he saw in Borgen and Burkes, I was becoming more aggravated.

"So, what was Draco doing with that weird looking cabinet?" Ron said, "And who were all those people?"

"Don't you see?" Harry said, leaning forward.

"Harry, please." I tried not to roll my eyes. I knew what he was implying, he had said it 20 times since we got on the train.

"It was a ceremony. An initiation." He ignored me.

"Stop it Harry." Hermione snapped, "I know where you're going with this."

"It happened." He shrugged, "He's one of them."

I rubbed my face. I was unbelievably done with him. I don't know why it bothered me so much, I didn't get along with Draco. But I couldn't help but feel like it wasn't something he would willingly do.

I knew it wasn't what Narcissa wanted. Even though it wasn't by choice, I had spent a lot of time with her this summer and she was just insistent on keeping us, mostly Draco, safe.

"One of what?" Ron asked. He looked back and forth between Harry and Hermione.

"Harry is under the impression Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater." Hermione sighed, sitting back in her seat.

I stood up, opening the door of the compartment.

"I'm going to stretch my legs." I muttered. They didn't stop me.

"You're barking." I heard Ron scoff as I shut the door behind me.

I started walking towards the front of the train, trying to find someone else I knew.

The train corridor was starting to get more crowded as people were gathered to talk.

Luna squeezed in between two fourth years, stopping in front of me.

"Hey, Luna." I smiled.

"Hello, Y/n." She smiled, "Quibbler?"

She held out a strange looking tabloid. I presumed it was the one her father wrote. It did seem interesting.

"Oh, yes please." I said, taking it from her. At least I would have something to distract me from Harry's deluded theories about my family.

She looked around before motioning for me to get closer. I leaned in, turning my ear towards her. I stared at the ground as she whispered in my ear.

"Careful of the Fragglenotts, they seem to be following you."

I shifted my eyes to her, making eye contact.

"What's a Fragglenott?" I whispered as I straightened my posture.

"Little creatures who like to give witches bad luck." She said, "They really like you. Excuse me."

She wiggled past me, continuing down the corridor.

"That's unsettling." I whispered to myself.