Chatper: 1

(Past: Tracee and Malcolm are childhood friends. They have been through almost everything together. Elementary school they had all the same teachers, and even share a kiss in third grade. That only happened because they seen their parents always kissing. So they tried it, and realized how gross it was never doing it again. High school was different, Malcolm had to always protect Tracee from the bullies. The guys who would try and mess with her to see if she was like other girls.)

Tracee: Malcolm I don't need you protecting me all the time.

Malcolm: Yes I do, your like my sister.

Tracee: I'm not a little girl anymore, so can you please back off a little.

Malcolm: (gives her a look) Ok, but if he try anything I'm going to bust him in the face.

Tracee: (smiles) Malcolm please, I'm sixteen I can handle myself.

Malcolm: Fine, your right.

Tracee: (kiss his cheek) Thank you!

Malcolm: (roll his eyes) Whatever!

(She chuckle as she loop her arm through his and they walk to class.)

(It's been a few weeks since Tracee started hanging out with this guy name Mark, and Malcolm doesn't care for him. Tracee parents agreed to let her go to his house party. She was so excited about going to her first party, only thing Malcolm had to go with her.)

(She was having a good time dancing and talking to Mark. Malcolm would check on her from time to time and she would be mad, but he's just looking out for her. She was sitting in a corner with Mark talking when she started to feel different. The only thing she had to drink was punch.)

Mark: Hey your alright.

Tracee: Umm I just need some air it's crowded in here.

Mark: Ok, I know a place come on.

(Malcolm was talking to his brother and friends, not seeing Tracee heading up the stairs. Mark opens a door and lead her inside closing it.)

Mark: Here sit here.

Tracee: (drunk) Where are we?

Mark: Alway from everyone, here drink this.

Tracee: What is it?

Mark: It will make you feel better.

(Tracee takes the cup and drinks it, but spit it out.)

Tracee: God that's nasty, what is that?

Mark: It's just a little something to relax you.

Tracee: (looks around) I think I'm going to go back to the party.

Mark: No, just stay here with me.

Tracee: But what about your party?

Mark: My party is right here.

(He leans in and kisses her.)

Tracee: Mark I....

Mark: I just want to kiss you.

(Drunk she looks at him and nod. He place a hand on her leg as he kisses her again. She gets into it and kisses him back letting him lay her back on the bed. They was making out for a few minutes, until she felt his hand slid up her leg.)

Tracee: (stops his hand) No!

Mark: Come on bae, we are just having fun.

(Downstairs Malcolm looks over at the corner and notices Tracee not there. He moves to go over there as he ignores his brother. He walks around not seeing her and he starts to panic.)