Chapter: 5

(Backstory: It was Malcolm eighteen birthday and all he wanted was to spend it with Tracee. They hung out at the park and just walked around when Tracee told him she was ready. They finished the path and then went back to the hotel. They ordered food and watched some movies. That night was the first time for the both of them.)

(Start scene: Four years has passed and Tracee and Malcolm were in their last year of college. They both are taking a business class, and Tracee planning on going into real estate. Malcolm wants to be an architect and owns his own business. It was the last semester of they last year and they was invited to the biggest party on campus. Everyone knew who they were and that they are a couple. Tracee was in her dorm working on her class work as her roommate, and best friend of three years, talks about whatever.)

Gabby: Tracee what do you think about Josh?

Tracee: Gabby, I'm trying to do my class work so I can walk across that stage.

Gabby: Oh you will, but back to my question!

Tracee: (shakes her head) I don't know Gabby, I have a man.

Gabby: (looks at her) Just throw it in my face.

Tracee: I'm not, but I think he's cute. You should definitely go for it.

Gabby: How long have you and Malcolm been together?

Tracee: Five years!

Gabby: True love!

Tracee: (smiles) He's my other half yeah!

Gabby: That is too cute. I look up to you guys, hell half the school do.

Tracee: Stop it!

Gabby: No I'm serious, you two are our Romeo and Juliet.

Tracee: (laughs) Oh god!

(In that moment Malcolm walks in.)

Malcolm: Oh you have company, I'll just come back later.

Gabby: No, no don't let me ruin anything I was on my way out.

Malcolm: (chuckle) Hello Gabby!

Gabby: Hey, I'll umm see you guys tonight.

(She smiles at Tracee and then leaves out closing the door and locking it.)

Malcolm: That is your friend!

Tracee: She's a mess!

(He walks up to her and bends kissing her.)

Malcolm: Hi!

Tracee: (smiles) Hi!

Malcolm: (kiss her forehead) What are you doing?

Tracee: (sigh) Catching up on some class work.

Malcolm: Ouu!

Tracee: Hey what time does the party start?

Malcolm: I think seven!

Tracee: Well I'm going to be a little late.

Malcolm: What why?

Tracee: I have to finish my homework. I can not afford to be behind again, I was lucky she gave me more time.

(All of a sudden his notice her mood change.)

Malcolm: (looks at her) What wrong?

Tracee: Nothing, just trying to get through this last semester.

Malcolm: (walks up to her) You sure, because you have been off lately. The other day you snapped at me and all I asked was "are you hungry".