Chapter: 31

(Backstory: Tracee spends two weeks in a coma, after her run in with Terrance. Her parents gather around and doesn't leave her side not one day. Family and friends would call and check up on her. No one knew about the baby, because that's what Tracee wanted. After she wakes up, she is confused and a bit out of it as she get me told everything.)

(Start scene: A couple days have passed and she was making great progress. She had gain most of her strength back and was walking around a little. She is happy to be going home tomorrow, and to be away from La.)

Tracee: Mom, do we have everything?

Sherry: Yes, your dad went by the house and got your and babygirl things that you had packed.

Tracee: Mom you don't have to pay extra for that, all that can be replaced.

Sherry: It's your things, so your father is paying for it.

Tracee: I'm just ready to get home and sit by the lake.

Sherry: You always loved that place, and use to come in covered in bug bites.

Tracee: (laughs) It calms me!

Sherry: So what's your plans when we get back?

Tracee: I will have to start all over again.

Sherry: Everyone are going to be shocked when they see your pregnant.

Tracee: I think they already know, if they saw the news.

Sherry: Yeah, I didn't think of that.

Tracee: Come on let's get done so I can lay down, I'm exhausted.

Sherry: You go rest and I'll finish this.

Tracee: Ok.

(Tracee gets in bed and passes out before her head hit the pillow. Sherry finished making sure everything was packed and ready to go.)

(Two days passed since they had finally made it to Greenwich, and Tracee was settling in. She goes up to her room to organize her things, she sit on her bed and just look around.)

Sherry: We ordered you a bigger bed, it should be here tomorrow.

Tracee: Mom, you didn't have to do that.

Sherry: I should be comfortable and when the baby gets here, your going to need it.

Tracee: Mom we're not staying here forever.

Sherry: I know, but for the time being this is home.

Tracee: It's always home.

Sherry: Well I'm going to go get dinner started.

Tracee: Ok, I'll down to help.

Sherry: Ok!

(After she's done putting her things away she heads downstairs.)

Kenny: Hey honeybee.

Tracee: Hey daddy.

Sherry: Tracee can you chop the onions and bell peppers for me please.

Tracee: Ok.

(So she goes to take out the cutting board and a knife. She sits at the island and start chopping up the seasoning as her dad tell stories. That laugh and she listen to stories from they past.)

(Since she's been back people have been sending flowers and get well cards. She even got a call from Malcolm's mom Pat, wishing her well. As the days and weeks go by, she has found a great OB/GYN doctor and jellybean was growing.)

What Glitters Not Always Gold!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें