Chapter: 12

(Backstory: Things has began to get bad in the Chambers household. Malcolm still struggling I'm with getting a head start on things. Tracee is beyond tired and frustrated with it all and it's making her think about things. One night she goes out for drinks with Gabby, but she couldn't make it. She end of meeting some guy who just thought he could just say hi and she's sold.)

(Start scene: It was two weeks later when Tracee goes back to the club. Her and Malcolm have been arguing non stop and she just needed a drink. She sat in the same spot and ordered the same three drinks. She looks at her watch and sees it's almost midnight, and was about to get up to leave.)

Terrance: Hey pretty lady!

Tracee: (giggle) Oh god you again!

Terrance: What I waited until you was done with your drinks this time.

Tracee: Well thank you, but now I'm headed home.

Terrance: Why the night is just starting.

Tracee: That's great, but I must be going.

Terrance: (touch her hand) Stay and have one more drink with me please.

(He gives her this look that's makes it very hard for her to so no.)

Tracee: Fine, but no more drinks for me.

Terrance: Ok, well we can just talk and I can tell you about myself.

Tracee: (laughs) Really!

Terrance: No, I just wanted to hear you laugh that's all. You have a beautiful smile you know that.

Tracee: (blushes) Thanks!

Terrance: So my name is Terrance Blakemore and this is my club. Well one of them anyway and I own a feels hotels here and there.

Tracee: Shut up, this is your club.

Terrance: What you don't believe me?

Tracee: I wouldn't have guess that no, but good for you.

Terrance: What is it that you do?

Tracee: Oh I'm a realtor.

Terrance: They make good money, well that's good to know because I'm looking to buy a house.

Tracee: Ohhh let me give you my card just in case you need someone.

(She reach in her purse and takes out one of her cards. She gives it to him and gasp when their fingers touched.)

Terrance: (looks at her) Thank you! I guess I will be giving you a call.

Tracee: (smiles) Great and your welcome! Look Terrance I would love to stay and chat more but it's getting late and....

Terrance: I know, he will be calling soon.

Tracee: Yes, so umm I guess I will hear from you when your ready.

Terrance: You bet!

(She gets off the stool but stumble some and falls into him. She hurry up and stand up fixing her shirt before she looks up at him.)

Tracee: I'm sorry, clumsy me.

Terrance: You sure your able to drive home, maybe I can...

Tracee: No I'm fine really, I think I'm sober enough to make it a few miles.

Terrance: Ok, because I wouldn't want anything to happen to you.

(She inhale as she looks deep into his eyes, and she has to blink to unclog her brain.)