Chapter: 50

(Backstory: Tracee has some words with Pat and she gets emotional. She goes upstairs to collect herself when Malcolm checks on her. During that night, they had dinner and Kam had some words herself on how she feels. Malcolm lightened the mood and apologizes were said. Later that night, Malcolm gives Tracee a foot massage and it leads to her sharing her feelings.)

(Start scene: The next day, Malcolm wakes to something kicking him in the back. He opens his eyes and see he is not in his room. He takes a moment to realize what happened last and turns to face the person next to him. He looks at her as she is snuggled close to him and her belly against his. He feels another strong kick from his son and smiles, as he touch her belly.)

Tracee: He's been active all morning.

Malcolm: I thought you was sleep?

Tracee: I was until ten minutes ago, what time is it?

Malcolm: A little after 6!

Tracee: Mmm!

(He moves closer and gets in her face. H brings a hand up caress her cheek and moves down to her neck. She smiles as she closes her eyes, feeling his hand on her skin. She opens her eyes and looks into his before they both leans in their lips touching. He deepens it as she tries to move as close to him as she could get.)

Malcolm: This is real right?

Tracee: I think so yeah.

Malcolm: I've e missed this!

Tracee: Maybe you should go lock the door.

Malcolm: Why?

Tracee: Because we don't want Kam to come down here and be scarred for life.

(He gives her a look.)

Malcolm: Are you serious?

Tracee: Very, I'm so horny right now.

Malcolm: Should we do something about that?

Tracee: (smirks) It's what I want, but I can take care of it myself.

Malcolm: Mmm, can I watch?

Tracee: (hits him) How about you kiss me!

Malcolm: Don't have to ask twice!!

(He leans forward and kisses her until he need to come up for air. Impatiently she takes off his shirt and his bottoms. He press himself against her thigh as she let her hands roam his body. He runs a hand up under her t-shirt and is met with bare skin.)

Malcolm: So you been naked under this shirt since last night?

Tracee: (kiss his chin) Yeah!

Malcolm: Damn, so I could have made a move...

Tracee: I wasn't going to stop you!

Malcolm: Your so evil!

(He bury his face in her neck and nibble on her skin before he place a kiss where he nips her. She moans in his ear as she slides a hand between them and touch him. He groans as she squeezes him a little as she strokes him.)

Tracee: I've (kiss) missed (kiss) you!

Malcolm: Well let's not waste another minute.

(He moves her on her side, before he gets behind her, and runs a hands down teasing her breast. He then slide it down and cups her belly bump, until he reaches where she wants him the most. He spread her open before he press his finger tip against her.)

Tracee: (moans) Mmmm!

Malcolm: (groans) Damn!

(He teases her for a moment before he lifts her leg, placing it behind his hip. She takes on arm and bring it behind his head as she prepares herself. He takes himself in his hand and slowly sinks inside her from behind.)