Chapter: 32

(Backstory: Tracee was finally going back home to Greenwich and she couldn't wait. Once home she settles in and work on putting her things away. A few weeks later Gabby come in town and they hang out at the mall. They run into Malcolm and his fiancé Jasmine, and let's just say it was very awkward.)

(Start scene: Five weeks down, she now has five more to go and she was so over it. It was the week of thanksgiving and her mom has invited everyone who stayed on their street. She had decided on a nice float dress, some cute flats, and a necklace.)

Tracee: Mom tell me again why you had to invite everyone who stay on our street?

Sherry: Because this will be the last time anyone steps foot in here before the baby comes.

Tracee: Ok, I'm still confused but that's what happens when your 35 weeks pregnant and is as big as a whale.

Sherry: Oh stop it, your gorgeous.

Tracee: It's fifty degrees outside and I'm sweaty.

Sherry: All the pleasures of pregnancy hunni.

Tracee: Yeah well I'm over it.

Sherry: Have you decided on a name for her yet. We can't just call her jellybean, for the rest of her life.

Tracee: I love the name Kamran or Carmen.

Sherry: Those are cute.

Tracee: Thanks!

(Tracee gets up to go check on her Mac and cheese.)

Sherry: I think it's done, why don't you go rest before all this start.

Tracee: I still don't see why we are having fifty people in this house.

Sherry: It's a special day!

Tracee: Mmm, I'll be upstairs just call me when everyone gets here.

Sherry: I will!

(She leaves to go back to her room and look through her things she need to pack. She wants to pack everything early, so she won't have to do it at the last minute. While she was upstairs, Gabby came in with a cake and some other things to set up.)

Sherry: You have everything?

Gabby: Yes, but we have to move fast.

Sherry: She thinks we are just having a big dinner.

Gabby: (laughs) She's going to be so surprised.

Sherry: Ok, I'll do this and you do those. This should be enough, I just wanted to do something special for her. She has been through so much, I just want her to be happy.

Gabby: She is trust me, being here is the best place for her and the baby.

Sherry: Let's get this done, everyone will be here in a minute.

(They worked fast to drape some pink ribbon and released the balloons. People started to show and find there sits outside. Candles was lit and everything was beautiful and soft music was playing. Sherry goes upstairs to get Tracee and she follows her down and outside, stopping.)

Everyone: Surprise!

Tracee: Mom what's going on?

Sherry: This is your baby shower.

Tracee: What, mom I told you I didn't want all of this.

Sherry: Oh nonsense, you must have your first.

Tracee: Mom!

Sherry: Just enjoy, you deserve it.

(She gives her mom a look before she turns and see Gabby coming over.)