Chapter: 18

(Backstory: Tracee decides to babysit for Gabby and things did not go to well for Terrance sake. He flat out yelled at her and the girls scaring them, and it upset Tracee. The next day she tells him about it, and by the end of the day that had made up. Days passed and Tracee was home alone, when she seen something on his phone. She calls her friend for her advice, and they only end up arguing because of her own infidelity.)

(Start scene: Terrance makes it home drunk off his ass about to head upstairs, when he sees Tracee. He walks up to her and kneel in front of her as she looks at him. She drunk after a whole bottle of wine and she's in her feelings.)

Terrance: What are you doing sitting in the dark?

Tracee: Just waiting for you to get home.

Terrance: (smiles) Let's go upstairs!

Tracee: No, what I want to know is who is Ebony?

Terrance: (gives her a look) What?

Tracee: (stands up) Ebony, who the fuck is Ebony? She called your phone all night and left a few messages, wondering where you at?

Terrance: (gets up) I'm not doing this with you.

Tracee: Oh we are doing this!

(He turns to walk away and she follow him.)

Tracee: Is she who your fucking when your not home.

Terrance: You don't know shit, so you best to close your mouth.

(She pushes him.)

Tracee: Or what!

Terrance: Stop!

Tracee: Tell me, are you sleeping with another woman.

(She goes to far and pushes his head almost making him trip. She was about to say something, when his arm shoots through the air and slaps her hard. She yelp as she falls to the floor from becoming dizzy. She holds her face as she sees him coming towards her, and she scoots back.)

Terrance: (yells) See what you made me do?

Tracee: Stay back!

(Drunk and pissed off he walks back and forth as he talks to her. She doesn't say anything just sits there as she watches him. He kneels in front of her and brings a hand up, but she flinch away from him.)

Terrance: Baby I'm sorry.

Tracee: Get away from me!

Terrance: Let me see?

Tracee: No!

(He takes her hand and moves it away.)

Terrance: (feels bad) Tracee I didn't mean to do it. We are both been drinking and things for out of hand.

Tracee: (looks at him) Just tell me the truth.

Terrance: She's just an jealous ex, she knows I'm in a relationship and she's trying to ruin it, ruin us.

Tracee: What about the texts that you sent her?

Terrance: It's the only way I can get her to back off baby I swear.

(Still a bit shocked Tracee doesn't move when he pulls her into him holding her. She sniffles as she bury her face in his chest. She pulls back and look up at him seeing how sorry he feels about hitting her.)

Tracee: I need to go to the bathroom.

Terrance: (caress her cheek) Baby I'm so sorry you have to believe me.