Chapter: 19

(Backstory: Tracee confronts Terrance and things get out of hand. She pushes him to far and he back hands her across the face. Over the next few weeks, he does every and anything to make it up to her. Five months passed and it's his 36th birthday, and he's having a party at his club.)

(Start scene: Terrance walks up and Fabian sees him and the look on his face. Terrance walks up to him and stand over him, as he ball his fist up. Tracee confused as to what is going on, look between the two men.)

Terrance: You need to leave!

Fabian: This is a free country, I can be anywhere I want.

Terrance: Yeah, but not in my club now get the fuck out before I throw you out.

Tracee: (moves away) Baby what's going on?

Terrance: Stay out of it Tracee.

Fabian: Yeah Tracee, this is between T and me.

Terrance: Leave now!

(She moves to get up when Fabian touches her arm.)

Fabian: It was really nice meeting sexy. I wish we could have had more time to get to know each other.

(At this Terrance charge at Fabian and punched him in the face. Tracee screams as she moves out of the way and yell for him to stop. The next thing she knows security shows up and break them up.)

Terrance: I will kill you.

Fabian: Yeah, I would love to see you try.

Terrance: Get him the fuck outta here.

(After security throws him out and everyone starts to leave, he turns on her. He grabs her arm as he pulls her to him and yells at her.)

Tracee: (grunt) Owww that hurt!

Terrance: Why the fuck you was all in his face for?

Tracee: (shocked) He said he knew you, that you two went way back.

Terrance: You think I'm stupid, I seen the way you was looking at him and laughing and shit.

(Her being too drunk, she decided to not even argue with him.)

Tracee: Look, nothing was going on. I was just over here having a great time when he showed up.

Terrance: (gives her a look) Yeah like I believe that, let's go.

Tracee: (getting mad) I don't have time for this.

(She grabs her bag and surprisingly made it to his car, even being as drunk as she was. Once in the car she tries everything she can to ignore him. Once they make it to his house she gets out slamming the car door. As she walks off it pisses him off more and she slammed his door. He gets out and follow behind her, as she opens the door.)

Terrance: Get back here!

Tracee: I'm not doing this with you Terrance.

Terrance: Don't walk away from me.

Tracee: I'm done Terrance.

(She goes upstairs and looks around for her suitcase. She pulls it from the closet and opens it as she walks to her drawer.)

Terrance: What are you doing?

Tracee: I'm leaving.

(He stands there not sure if he heard her correctly. He watch as she walks around the room grabbing things. She comes back with her arms full of all her toiletries and place them in her bag.)