Chapter: 45

(Backstory: After the funeral, Tracee becomes even worse. Gabby has been staying with her and she has been working her last nerve. After she leaves, Tracee is left alone and it seem it only gotten worse. Malcolm takes Kam for a couple days and brings her back to Tracee being sick. Kam was sent to her room as he checks on Tracee. After she calmed down she finally tells him her secret she been keeping for two days.)

(Start scene: After learning of the pregnancy and telling Malcolm, she felt a little better. They still need to talk about what are their plans moving forward. Tracee had managed to get an appointment the next morning with the doctor who delivered Kam. While Kam was at school, Malcolm took off work so he could be there with Tracee.)

Malcolm: Your nervous?

Tracee: Kind of, I mean this isn't my first rodeo, but it is for you.

Malcolm: Yeah, I missed everything with Kam, the first ten months.

Tracee: I'm sorry!

Malcolm: No one is to blame, we didn't know!

Tracee: Thank you for being here!

Malcolm: Oh, I was not missing this one.

Tracee: I can't believe this is happening again.

Malcolm: Hey maybe we can do this one the right way.

(She gives him a loo(k.)

Tracee: What does that mean?
(
Malcolm: I will save that for when we have that talk.

Tracee: So when is we having this talk, we have to tell our family.

Malcolm: We will but after we check on the baby and have our talk.

Tracee: Ok!

(They sit there and wait to be called back. Once in the room, Tracee is asked to undress from the waist down.)

Tracee: Can you turn around please.

Malcolm: What, come on Tracee it's not like I haven't seen it all before.

Tracee: I don't care, turn around!

Malcolm: Fine!

(She gets undressed and hops up on the bed to wait for her doctor. As they sit and wait Malcolm walk around and looks at the pictures.)

Malcolm: Oh my!

Tracee: (looks at him) What?

Malcolm: (points) This how wide you have to open to pick the baby out.

Tracee: Yes, either that or have a c-section.

Malcolm: Ouch, and it shrinks back to its normal size.

(He looks at her and then down.)

Tracee: Really Malcolm!

Malcolm: What I'm curious!

Tracee: Why, you see it a few weeks ago, was it a normal size.

Malcolm: (smirks) I wasn't really paying attention, maybe we sh(ould have another look.

Tracee: (rolls her eyes) You are disgusting.

Malcolm: Hey, I'm a man!

Tracee: Can we not talk about that please!

Malcolm: Whatever you want!

(Five minutes later Dr. McCoy comes in and is surprised to see them both there.)

Tracee: Hello Dr. McCoy!