Chapter: 13

(Backstory: Tracee continues to go to The Pub to unwind and take her mind off of the issues at home. There her and the owner becomes friends and have great conversations. Malcolm is starting to get frustrated, and concerned with how she just goes out and not care what he thinks. Terrance calls her to set up and appointment to go look at some house.)

(Start scene: Malcolm have been back home a few days now, and he been in a funk. Tracee tried to comfort him and be there for him but he tells her that's he alright.)

Tracee: Malcolm I'm heading to work, do you need anything?

Malcolm: No I'm good.

Tracee: Ok, just call me if you think of anything, I love you!

Malcolm: Yeah!

(He just sits there and she closes the door making her way to work. She met Terrance for the first day of house searching.)

Tracee: Hello Mr. Blakemore, let's get started shall we.

Terrance: Hello Mrs. Chambers, thank you for helping me.

Tracee: No problem, I'll drive and we can go look at the first house.

Terrance: Cool, let's go.

(They rode around and made small conversations, with him making her laugh. She hasn't laughed this hard in a very long time and it felt good. By the end of the day they make it back to his car.)

Tracee: So what did you think about the houses.

Terrance: I think I need to keep looking, these didn't give me no spark.

Tracee: Ok, ill look into more houses tonight and I will let you know.

Terrance: Alright, thanks for being patient with me.

Tracee: No it's the joy of this job.

(He hugs her.)

Terrance: Sorry!

Tracee: No it's fine, your excited it's understandable.

Terrance: Well I must get going, see yummy Lu soon pretty lady.

Tracee: (smiles) Bye!

(He gives her his sexy smile before he gets in his car and drives off. She exhale deeply before she gets in her car and making her way home.)

(It's been a week of looking at houses and at this moment Tracee just wants him to pick one. They make it to the last house and he walks around and takes his time. It's just them and the house sits on a hill that overlook the neighborhood, and it's beautiful.)

Tracee: This is the last house in the list, and you are lucky because it only had one owner.

Terrance: It's nice, but I'm not sure.

Tracee: Well it's the last house in this area for sale.

Terrance: I think I need to test a few things out first.

Tracee: Well while you do that, I will be in the other room.

(She gives him a look before she leaves out, and go into one of the bedrooms to look out the big open window.)

Terrance: Beautiful isn't it?

Tracee: Yes, I would love a view like this one day.

Terrance: (looks at her) I could wake up everyday to this view.

Tracee: (chuckle) I can only dream.

Terrance: What if it became a reality.

(She stops smiling and looks up at him.)