Chapter: 3

(Backstory: A year had passed since that incident at the party. Malcolm started going out with some girl name Vanessa at school. But that didn't workout because he found out she was only using him. Over the months his feelings for his best friend was changing. One night when they was at home alone, he confessed his feelings for her.)

(Start scene: Tracee comes out of the bathroom and sits on his bed. He goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth and relieve himself. He comes out and sits next to her smiling.)

Tracee: What your smiling about?

Malcolm: We have to tell our parents.

Tracee: Do we have too?

Malcolm: Yes, but I think we should sit them all down together.

Tracee: My father is going to flip.

Malcolm: I can't wait to see his face.

(Tracee bumps him.)

Tracee: This is something new for us Malcolm.

Malcolm: Is it?

Tracee: What do you mean?

Malcolm: I mean, you've never had the slightest feeling of us being together?

Tracee: I've thought about it, but I guess I was too scared to say anything.

Malcolm: One question.

Tracee: What?

Malcolm: What about that guy your talking to?

Tracee: Mmm, I haven't talked or seen him in to weeks. I guess he got the picture when I told him I wasn't going to be his girlfriend. What about your little girlfriends, what ever happened to Vanessa?

Malcolm: I don't have any girlfriends, I can't help that I'm good looking. And as far a Vanessa, I been ditched her when I realized she's was only using me.

Tracee: What you never told me that.

Malcolm: No one knows, I felt so embarrassed and used.

Tracee: I'm sorry! I never liked her anyway.

Malcolm: You did nothing wrong Tra!

(She looks down at her hands and he place his hand over hers. He use his other hand to bring her face up and looks at her. They stare into each other eyes and slowly leans in. He captures her lips with his as she brings a hand up caressing his face.)

Tracee: I'm scared!

Malcolm: Me too, but I do know that I really really like you.

(Over the next few weeks they have been taking it slow and getting to know each other on a different level. They have been dating a month now and they parents still doesn't know. She was over at his place while his parents was out celebrating their anniversary.)

Malcolm: My parents are going to be out for a while, so I figured we could hang out before they return.

Tracee: I can't believe my parents brought that tail I told them.

Malcolm: (smiles) Well let's not waste anymore time.

Tracee: I'm suppose to be back home at twelve.

Malcolm: I promise to make sure your back on time.

(Tracee smiles before he grabs her and pins her to him kissing her. She lets her hand run up and down his back. He deepens it as he picks her up and they go up to his room. Once in his room he set her down and she gasp as she see a small table.)