Chapter: 41

(Backstory: Tracee was finally free of Terrance, and never have to worry about him ever again. After spending two days in the hospital she was able to go home, with the promise to let Malcolm stay for a few days. As the years pass, Tracee learn that her mother has Ovarian cancer and it's not good.)

(Start scene: Malcolm brings Tracee to the downstairs bedroom, and place her on the floor. He slowly takes her shirt and lift it over her head. She stands there and shiver feeling his eyes move over her. He thing unbutton her jeans and slowly slide them and her panties down. She steps out of them before she moves to him and undress him.)

Tracee: Somethings have changed.

Malcolm: I don't care about that, it's sexy.

Tracee: (blush) So we're really doing this?

Malcolm: It's not like we haven't before, we are just two people who have needs and there's nothing wrong with fulfilling those needs.

(He pulls her against him and then they was kissing, hungrily and with so much built up energy. They fall onto the bed and he kisses down her body, until he comes to her moist center. He leans forward and as soon as his tongue touched her, she damn near jumps off the bed.)

Tracee: (moans) Oh god!

Malcolm: Mmmmhmmm, your not going anywhere.

(He grips her thighs and goes to work on her, making sure he got every inch of her. Out of nowhere an orgasm hits her and it surprises the hell out of her. She grips the comforter in her hands as he licks her until she calms down. He slowly moves back up her body as her body spasms from that powerful orgasm.)

Malcolm: Your ok?

Tracee: (smiles) I think so!

Malcolm: You went to another place there.

Tracee: What can I say, it's been awhile.

(She pulls him down and takes his bottom lip between hers before she sticks her tongue in his mouth. He groans as he feels how warm and soft she is, and it makes him harder. He grinds against her as she caress his head, and then runs a hand down his back.)

Malcolm: You smell good!

Tracee: That's great, can we focus.

Malcolm: (chuckle) Whatever you want!

Tracee: Kiss me!

(He kisses her as things heat up, and he spreads her legs wider as he positions himself. He takes himself in one hand as he pushes inside her, kissing her to muffle her moan. She pulls away and gasp in pain as he push into her.)

Tracee: Fuck!

Malcolm: Am I hurting you?

Tracee: I'm ok, don't stop!

(Once he was all the way in he settles against her, and looks at her for a moment. Feeling a little awkward, she touches his side and grinds against him.)

Tracee: You need to move.

Malcolm: I just need a second.

Tracee: (smirks) Somethings never change.

Malcolm: No, just gets better with age.

(And with that he starts to thrust in and out of her as she gasp. She holds on to him as she feels him, and it sends shivers over her entire body. She moans into his ear as he thrust deeper, as he kiss her neck.)

Tracee: Ohhhh yes!

Malcolm: (groans) You feel so damn good, always feels so good.

Tracee: (hooks her foot around his) Mmmmm your so deep.