Chapter: 4

(Backstory: Tracee and Malcolm decides to wait to tell their parents about them. A month into dating Tracee was by Malcolm's house. She lied and told her parents she was by a friends house. Her and Malcolm was in his room making out when his parents comes home. His mom catches them kissing and afterwards made him bring Tracee home. The next day their parents got together and discussed somethings with them.)

(Start scene: It was Malcolm's eighteen Birthday, and the only thing he wanted was to spend it with Tracee. They have been dating for a few months now, and they were inseparable. His brother got him a hotel room in his name so his parents won't know.)

Tracee: Hey babe, you sure this is a good idea?

Malcolm: I'm sure, I just want to be with you.

Tracee: Oh I'm not complaining about that, but I'm sure your friends had plans.

Malcolm: Nope, all my plans are right here in front of me.

Tracee: (smiles) Your sweet!

Malcolm: Now let's enjoy our scroll through the park.

Tracee: It's beautiful tonight.

Malcolm: I always wanted to come her with my special someone.

Tracee: Who would have thought it would have been me.

(He smirks and pulls her into him and she pull his head down and kisses him. To the people passing by, they look like two people who really love each other. After that intense but pleasure feeling make out session, Tracee whispers something.)

Malcolm: What you say?

Tracee: I'm ready!

Malcolm: Tracee don't say it because it's my birthday.

Tracee: I'm not, I've been thinking about this for some time now. And with everything tonight I'm ready, I want to do this with you.

Malcolm: (exhale) Your sure? I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you.

Tracee: Your not, I'm a big girl Malcolm and I want what I want.

Malcolm: Well just to be fair, I've never been with anyone either.

Tracee: (gives him a look) What about Vanessa?

Malcolm: She lied, I never slept with her.

(She nods and takes his hand and they walk the park until they make it back to his car.)

Malcolm: So, where to now?

Tracee: Let go back to the room.

Malcolm: We haven't eaten yet!

Tracee: We can order in, and you need to make a stop at the store.

Malcolm: For what?

Tracee: (gives him a look) Do I need to spell it out for you?

Malcolm: Oh, right.

(Tracee giggle as she sees his reaction. She is nervous as hell but she's ready and she want to do this. He makes a quick stop and goes in, getting a box of condoms and some sweets for her. He gets back to the car getting in, and driving to the hotel. They walk up to the room and he opens the door for her.)

Tracee: This is a nice room!

Malcolm: Yeah, my brother out did himself.

Tracee: He did now what are we eating?

Malcolm: You pick!

(Tracee looks at restaurants on her phone and pick out Italian for dinner. Over the next two hours they eat, and enjoy each others company. She has her head on his chest as he play with her curls.)