Chapter: 20

(Backstory: Tracee and Terrance was having a great time at his party. As the night went on someone he hates shows up and starts some shit. Tracee having no clue what's going on ends up getting the worst of it. That night when they make it home she tries to leave but he fights her. He also threatens her life and anyone else if she ever leaves him or tell.)

(Start scene: Gabby cups her friend face and raise her head up so she can see her face. She gasps when her black eye came into view. Tracee feeling embarrassed moves away from her and around the island.)

Gabby: Tracee?

Tracee: Leave it alone Gabby!

Gabby: He has no right to do this to you.

Tracee: Look it was an accident ok.

Gabby: Is this his first time hitting you?

(Tracee doesn't say anything and that was enough of an answer for Gabby.)

Gabby: Oh hell no! Tracee you have to leave him or..

Tracee: You don't think I tried, that how I got this black eye.

Gabby: You need to go to the police and have him arrested.

Tracee: No, he will hurt my family I can't allow that to happen.

Gabby: (gives her a look) You can seriously consider staying with him.

(She don't say nothing.)

Gabby: I'm going to tell your parents, this is ridiculous.

Tracee: (getting upset) Gabby please, just let it go ok.

(Gabby looks at her friend and sees the tears in her eyes. She pulls her to her as she hugs her tight, while Tracee grips her shirt.)

Gabby: Look I know we had our differences but I'm always going to be your best friend. I love you Tracee, your my sister and I care about what happens to you. Your not safe here and you need to get away from him, or something bad will happen. I can't lose you because of this asshole, I know your scared but I want you to know I'm here. Ride or die, if whenever your ready I'm only one phone call away.

Tracee: I'm going to alright, I promise!

Gabby: I don't like this Tracee, but I will respect your wishes.

Tracee: I've missed you!

Gabby: Hardest months of my life.

Tracee: We should hang out soon.

Gabby: I could go for a drink, and some quality time away from the girls.

Tracee: I need to come see them soon too.

Gabby: Lola been having fits when she couldn't come see you.

Tracee: Aww!

(They talk for a few more minutes until it was time for Gabby to head back to work.)

Gabby: I hate to leave you, but I must get back to work.

Tracee: I get it, I can't wait until I get back.

Gabby: Call me whenever, I love you girl.

Tracee: (hugs her) I love you too!

(After Gabby leaves Tracee decides to take out somethings to make her some dinner. She's glad that Terrance will be at the club that way she don't have to worry about him. As she was cutting up some onions she heard the front door, and then he walks in.)

Terrance: Hey!

Tracee: (doesn't look up) Hi!

(Not getting the attention he wanted he walks up to her and stands over her.)