Chapter: 48

(Backstory: Tracee wakes up and notice she is now in the hospital. Malcolm is there and have a worried look on his face. They parents come up to check on everyone, and it leaves tension in the room. After a day has passed, Kam finally wakes up and get the all clear.)

(Start scene: It's been some days now that Tracee has been at Malcolm's house. He has been the complete gentleman, making sure she had everything she needed. Her dad wasn't happy but he understood from a father's standpoint. She had another week to go and she's couldn't wait for it to be over. It was around five that evening when she decided she had enough of the bed.)

Tracee: (yells) Malcolm!

Malcolm: What?

Tracee: Can you come here please!

(She hears him running towards the room and giggles.)

Malcolm: What is it, are you ok?

Tracee: I'm fine, but I want to move to the living room.

Malcolm: Doctors orders!

Tracee: She said it's ok to be on the sofa, just prop my legs and don't move.

Malcolm: (gives her a look) Your not telling me a tale are you?

Tracee: No I would risk if it she said it wasn't ok. Now can you please help me to the living room please.

Malcolm: Alright fine, but your not walking its to far.

Tracee: Seriously!

Malcolm: As a heart attack, now come on hook on.

Tracee: Ok, it's your back.

Malcolm: My back will be just fine, now hold on tight.

(He puts his arm under her legs and around her back and scoops her up. She comes face to face with him and he smiles at her. She smiles back and she get these little flutters in her stomach as she looks at him.)

Malcolm: Your ready?

Tracee: Uh huh! Just don't drop me!

Malcolm: Never, now let's go to the sofa.

(He holds her close as she relaxes in his arms. He makes it to the sofa and slowly place her down. He grabs two pillows placing one under her feet and one behind her head.)

Malcolm: Your good?

Tracee: Yes, thank you!

Kamran: Daddy why you hold mama?

Malcolm: Because mama has to stay off her feet until she is better.

Kamran: Mommy can I paint your toes?

Tracee: What you trying to say?

Kamran: They need some color and maybe some lotion.

Malcolm: (laughs) K baby leave mommy feet alone.

Tracee: (hits him) That's not funny, I can get out of bed to go get them done.

Malcolm: You just have one more week left and make sure it's the first place you go.

Tracee: That's not funny, y'all making fun of me when I'm at my worse.

Kamran: Your toes are pretty mommy!

Tracee: Thank you baby!

Kamran: Your welcome!

(Malcolm goes back to cooking, while Tracee sit and play with Kam and watch movies. Once dinner was done, he brings Tracee her plate over to her and something to drink. He decided to bring over his and Kam plate to so she won't feel lonely.)