Chapter: 39

(Backstory: After the Jasmine incident, Kam seem to have forgotten all about it. Malcolm and Tracee have been doing great with keeping her mind on other things. Malcolm job has been taking him away a lot during the week, so it falls on Tracee and their parents. As Tracee work and picks up some of the slack with Kam, she never noticed a dark figure watching her.)

(Start scene: Tracee was terrified when she heard a voice, she hasn't heard in a long time. She turns and sees her worse nightmare, standing a few feet away. He walks up to her as she protect Kam from whatever he was there to do. As she tries to moves away, he grabs her hair and then Kam's arm. He snatches her away from her mother, but Tracee doesn't give up.)

Tracee: (run to them) Give her back to me.

Terrance: She's beautiful like her mother.

Tracee: Terrance please, she has nothing to do with this.

Terrance: She has everything to do with this, your cheated on me with that bum.

(He goes to walk away when she grabs his arm and pulls him back. But what she didn't see was him bringing the gun out and smashing her on her head with it. Tracee grunts in pain as she gets light headed. She falls to her knees but doesn't let go of his arm.)

Tracee: Terrance she's just a baby.

Terrance: (hits her again) You must be taught a lesson.

(She tries to get up but she ends up falling to the ground,as blood drops from the wound. She watches as her vision blurs, as he walks up the stairs and disappears. She must have blacked out because the next time she open her eyes, she in his car. She looks around and doesn't see Kamran and her heart race and panic sits in.)

Tracee: Where is she?

Terrance: Don't worry, I didn't hurt her. I just locked her in the closet, maybe someone will hear her cries.

Tracee: (tears fall) Why are you doing this?

Terrance: I've always told you, you belong to me.

Tracee: You can't do this!

Terrance: (touch her face) Don't worry, we will be long gone by the time they start looking.

(The tears starts to fall heavily now and she just pray that Malcolm gets to Kam. She looks down and sees a zip tie around her wrists and his gun on the dashboard.)

Terrance: Don't even think about it.

Tracee: Where your taking me?

Terrance: (looks at her) Someplace no one will ever find you.

(Tracee just sits back and closes her eyes as she try to think of a plan. She would be damned if she let him take her anywhere and never see her daughter again. As he drive he takes a hand and placed it on her thigh.)

Terrance: I must say, having a kid put some meat on your bones. I love the thickness, mmm I can't wait until we get to where we're going, maybe we can have a little reunion.

(He squeezes her thigh.)

Tracee: You will never touch me again.

Terrance: (grabs her hair) I will do whatever I want to you, I own you.

(Tracee jerk her head away and gives him a look. He slaps her because she's not scared of him anymore, and he can see that. As she looks around she knows it's now or never, or she will never see her daughter again.)

(They was coming around a corner and Tracee reaches over and grabs the wheel. It shocks the hell out of Terrance and he tries to gain control but she didn't let up. Before they knew it, the car runs off the road and into the trees. Tracee cover herself as they hit branches and stomps until they hit a tree. Tracee head hits the window and she blacks out.)