Chapter: 8

(Backstory: Malcolm and Tracee gets married after five years of dating. After the wedding they enjoy a night of connecting as husband and wife. The next day they say goodbyes to their families and heads to their new journey.)

(Start scene: It's been two years since Tracee and Malcolm got married. Malcolm has been working for this big contracting company, as an architect. He makes good money, but he also wants to start his own company. Tracee was in the kitchen cooking dinner when he come home from work. He walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her and kiss her.)

Malcolm: Hey baby!

Tracee: Mmm hi!

Malcolm: How was work?

Tracee: It was a good day, Tammy is teaching me a lot about the business part of it all.

Malcolm: That's great, your going to do great when your out there on your own.

Tracee: Thank you baby for always supporting me.

Malcolm: Always, now what's for dinner woman?

Tracee: (hits him) Aht aht, you will see once I'm done.

Malcolm: Cool because I'm starving.

Tracee: Well go get clean you stink.

Malcolm: (chuckle) You know you love that hardworking stench.

Tracee: No, I love you that is a difference.

(He smacks her ass before he press himself against her.)

Malcolm: Maybe we both can work up a sweat later.

Tracee: (smiles) Maybe!

(He kiss her before he turns and head upstairs to go hop in the shower. Tracee smiles and shakes her head as she exhale.)

Tracee: God I love that man!

Malcolm: I heard that! Love you too sweet cheeks.

(She bust out laughing before she finish dinner. After an hour, dinner was done and they sat at the table and ate.)

Tracee: So, I been looking at building for when I'm ready to branch out on my own. I figured I'd start from home first, and then gradually move it there.

Malcolm: I think that will be a good idea.

Tracee: What about you, how's work?

Malcolm: Work is work, but I feel like I would do much better on my own. I'm probably one of the best architects in La, all I need is a plan and a team. I know when I start up my own company, it's going to be great.

Tracee: You are the best babe. I can't wait to see us building and growing together. You build them and I'll sell them.

Malcolm: That sound like a plan to me.

Tracee: Call us M and T.

Malcolm: (laughs) I like that, nothing like a loving married couple selling houses they built.

Tracee: We are a force to be reckoned with.

Malcolm: Yeah, we just have to get there first baby.

Tracee: Almost, as long as we have faith and the man upstairs, we can do anything.

Malcolm: Damn right!

(After dinner, Malcolm agreed to do the dishes while she goes to take a bath. Once he was done he creeps upstairs and into their room. He slowly opens the bathroom door, and peeps in seeing his wife with her head back and eyes closed. He quietly moves towards her, before he slid his hands against her skin.)