THE OTHER BROTHER

THE OTHER BROTHER 
CHAPTER 14
THABISILE 

Arriving at work I find Skhosane on his desk looking outside the window like he is deep in thought. He looks good looking – just that he needs to put on some weight onto his body and some polishing here and there. And no, I am not admiring my sisters ex. It’s just what I see Infront of my eyes. Anyone would have noticed. I sigh in exhaustion. I forgot to tell Khanyisile to take the meat out of the freezer. I have been trying her all morning and her phone is not going through. Will try her later on. I closed the door harshly trying to get this man’s attention. His head sways in my direction and I see him smile briefly. 
“Are you okay?” I ask. Anyone can tell that he is not okay. He should be happy – happy that he will be earning a big fat cheque at the end of the month. If I were him, I would have a check list even. 
“I saw Khanyisile this morning. Well, it's more like we saw each other.” He speaks. I sit on the couch. I'm sure the coffee that is in front of his eyes has turned cold. 
“So, what made you sour?” I ask. I mean he dumped her for his reasons. Now that he sees her, he feels like he has been hit by a mob.  It’s true when they say men are a confused soul. Is he not the one who wanted to end things and now that he sees Khanyisile he acts like someone who was dumped by his high school sweetheart. 
“You don’t get it do you.” He stands up and goes stand by the window with his hands buried deep into his pocket. I stood up too to go stand beside him. 
“No. I mean you left the poor girl to suffer, and she is still suffering. I was there to help her heal and it took her time to accept the situation. You do not even have a good reason behind the breakup.” I say. 
“I do. I couldn’t be a man enough to her what was really going on.” He says. But still, that is not an excuse for him.  
“You can tell me.” I make him face me. He stands there staring at me without saying a word. I stared back waiting for him to talk. “Go on – tell me.” I say. 
“The thing is...” He steps closer. He stands inches away from me. His face is too close to mine. I know his game – bossing me around. Is this one of his challenges?
“Is the staring contest continuing?” I ask. 
“Will that be a bad thing?”  Skhosane. 
His warm hand finds my chin. I freeze. He pulls my face gently towards his. His warm breath hitting my face making me close my eyes.  I feel my knees weaken. Negatively surprised by the person who is kissing me. I push him away; step back and calmly but firmly ask him not to do that again. Looks like my threat feel on deaf ears. He grabs my waste and this time around the kiss is deep. I melted. As much as his cologne is intoxicating – along the line it's literally turning me on. That fight-or-flight chemical increases my heart rate. His French kiss - It involves a lot of tongue work. Which is something that I am not familiar with. I feel my breath sink into my stomach. I tried pulling out, but he held my head at the back. He pushes me towards the couch. One hand is on my back and the other is unbuttoning my shirt. 
Skhosane...” I call out for his name in-between the kisses. His mouth trails down to my neck making me weaker more. He throws me on top of the couch and unfastens his pants...

Fully naked on the couch – my heart is beating so fast that I am failing to even look at the man in front of my eyes. This is my sister's boyfriend for crying out loud! His soft touch is making me lose my senses honestly. The word NO has disappeared into thin air. 
“Skhosane...” He shuts me up with a hungry kiss. I won’t lie – he is one pf the best god kissers. I can feel his bulge in between my thighs. It’s dripping wet. A soft moan escapes my mouth. His hand travels down to my father's kraal. He then touches the area around my clitoris. Gently pressing it and tracing his finger in a figure eight-pattern. Circulating the area with minimal pressure up and down, left and right, and clockwise. I swear I will be the first to enter hell. 
“Ow God,” I whimper. Trying to remove his hand and moving his hand is impossible. I’m just weakened by his soft touches. My hand falls flat on the side. I give up. He slips his fingers inside me and plays with my G-spot. It heightens feelings of sexual tension; I feel contractions along the vaginal wall. He slowly pulls them out and stops kissing me. I feel the tip at my opening. Right now, all I want is for him to be buried deep inside of me. I know it’s wrong, but the sexual frustration has been eating me up. Khanyisile will have to forgive me for this one. He slowly enters me creating feelings of relaxation and intimacy, everything is just overwhelming. It feels like being slowly filled with something that creates an immense sense of pleasure, tingling, and a general good feeling. I'm feeling hot. Sex is about being desired. being desired is the orgasm. He lifts his upper body and looks down on me. Moving in and out slowly creates that sensation. 
“Skhosane.” I whisper with my eyes closed. He is hitting it deep and slow just the way I love it. My muscles tighten. 
“Shit!” He hisses and quickens the pace a bit. I hold his waist...
“Ow God.” The feeling is too nice - the most pleasurable feeling. I can feel my body releasing more nitric oxide. I open my legs even wider giving him full access. Vibrating from beneath - a gushing liquid spewed out of me. I shake enjoying the moment. Orgasms release feel-good. that wave through my body leaving behind a number of sensations. That explosion of sexual pleasure. I feel my toes curl and my eyes rolling backwards. A hard push making me scream – I bit his shoulder to muffle my screams. He falls flat on top of me and exhales out loud.