THE OTHER BROTHER

THE OTHER BROTHER 
CHAPTER 35
THABISILE

Manqoba left in a hurry. I understand he is needed urgently wherever he is needed. I don’t know what happened. Last time I checked – Khanyi and Mkhuleko were coming to this side to fetch him. I had to give him my car and there was no option. I know that he will drop this swollen pussy for Mkhuleko. Nonetheless, I am happy that he made me happy all night. He made sure to dig in all corners and left me numb. Ngisuthi! I wish to scream for the whole world to hear and know how happy I am. From the hotel he drove me straight to the office. I look at my parents' picture that is on top of the table. I just have no love for them no more. My parents are people I do not want to set my eyes on. They disgust me in every possible way. I am humming a song when Skhosane budges in without knocking. I drop the paper out of fear. I take a deep breath realizing that it’s him. The smile on his face makes me melt in shame and guilt. I was riding another dick all night. Not me screaming the song All Night in my head. 
“You look pretty.” 
He marches towards me and squeezes me with a hug. I have no other option but to hug him back. “How are you. I figured you needed some time alone. The way you were so mad. You scared me.” 
“I’m sorry. My mother is just the pain in the arse. She is just making my life difficult for no reason. I am thinking of moving out completely.” I tell him. Honestly, it’s something that I have been thinking throughout the night. It will not be such a bad thing. I will get to have peace of mind. I will get to think about my next move in life. 
“Are you sure? I mean you are pregnant. Pregnant women are not meant to be always alone.” I understand his concerns. But I have made up my mid. I don’t want to give birth in jail just because of that woman who gave birth to me. 
“My mind has been made up. I don’t see myself living in the same room as my parents. Slot has been going on and I just need time out. I am still in my early stages of pregnancy and stress is something I want to be far away from.” I tell him. He takes a deep breath and holds my hand.
“I support whatever decision you make baby. I have missed you.” Already he is fussing over me. He holds my waste and kisses my neck. I try to push him off, but he holds me tighter. 
“The door is not locked.” I say. He lets go of me and goes to lock the door. He comes back and aggressively kisses me.  I moan in his mouth and shover to his touch. I can honestly say I am weak, and I hate it. He pulls back and look at me straight in the eyes. Nonverbal flirting cues. 
This couch again. He pushes me on top of the couch and pulls my dress up. I am not wearing anything underneath. I am still swollen from the day before and yesterday's event. He pulls his pants down and gets on top of me. He is already pumping hard. He positions himself. The entrance is tightly closed. I whimper and flinch to the sore and painfulness. He pulls back and looks at me, but I fail to maintain eye contact. Swell and puffy. There's a hiccup. I can feel it. He forcefully pushes in again and the whole of him hits my cervix. I swear I felt my baby shift. It’s so painful but I got to stay strong until he is done. My abdomen hurts too. The moans I keep whispering are for pain and not for pleasure. He cums quicker than expected. He slowly pulls out and looks at my private part, but I quickly close my legs before he could even look. I hear him sigh. He stands up and pulls for the serviette that is on top of that paper and wipes himself. He kisses my forehead and walks out leaving me still laying on my back. Part of me is so sure that he felt something but on the other hand I keep assuring myself that he did not feel anything. I finally found the courage to stand up. His cum is leaking out of me. I don’t know whether to say it’s Skhosane’s or Manqoba’s. I am so ashamed of myself. I drag my feet to the toilet - I need to clean myself up. A thought comes to mind. I have a small mirror in my bag. I fish in my bag until I find my mirror. I rush to the toilet and close the door making sure to lock it. I placed the flat mirror on the floor. I open my legs and let the mirror admire my vanilla. I go down a bit trying to see on the inside. Damn, I am red as hell. Manqoba surely did a number one on me. Ngidumbile nkosi. Jehovah, please remember me. It’s not my fault that I have two men on my side. I blame Adam and Eve for eating that rotten apple. I stand up and sigh. I can bet that man felt something even though he is not going to say anything. Fuck! I flopped high time.