THE OTHER BROTHER

THE OTHER BROTHER 
CHAPTER 33 
THABISILE

Talk about connection running deep. He is so touchy, wants my full attention and always sulking if he is not next to me. These past four, five days have been nothing but the best for me. The blisses that come with it are majestic and grand. Am I in a relationship with Manqoba? I can gladly say yes. What will I do with Skhosane? I don’t want to leave. It’s much more fun on this side than being at home with grumpy parents throughout the day.  Baba Dumisa is the best one can find. I find the father's love in him. And it’s the best feeling ever. 
“Hope I will be seeing you soon.” I say. He smiles and hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. I know where this will lead. This guy was in it all night and I failed to keep up. I love sex yes but looks like I have met my worst match. I tried moving away from the embrace, but he was holding me too tight. Just the way I love it. This man knows how to handle me, and I can attest and agree that - damn he knows his game. 
“Manqoba. No!” I say. I bet my girl can't take any of it. I can feel my walls all swollen. When he enters it’s painful but when he is fully in, he gets to give it to me in all good ways. The pleasure is just magnificent. 
“Ngizothi kancane hau.” Already his hands are travelling down pulling my dress up. I am still dripping his cum from that quickie that we had in the bathroom just an hour ago. 
“No, it’s sore down there. I can't even pee. I can’t sit. I don’t know if I will be able to drive.” I explain. Maybe putting it out like that will make him understand. “I don’t even know if I will survive the long-distance drive.” 
“I could drive you.” 
“No. My father will defiantly have you for supper and I don’t want that. What will I be without my future husband.” Fuck me and my big mouth. That I did not mean at all. I need a big slap – someone wake me up from this dream.
“Husband, you say.” He smiles. We look at each other for some time in the mirror. “I will miss you.” He says. 
“I will miss you too.” I am already whining. 
“Utshele leyabhari not to eat what’s mine.” He grabs my cookies and laughs while walking away. Okay, I thought I dated a crazy guy before but this one takes the cup. What kind of a man that doesn’t mind being a second best? Not that Skhosane is my best, but he is there and obviously...you know what, let me not crack my mind with my two-cent math's. I close my make-up kit after feeling satisfied with my face. I put my make-up on the side of the bed. Pick my bag up and zip it. Guess my adultery fun was fun while it lasted. I look at the room one last time and I feel myself getting emotional.
Why so sure the minute I leave this door this man will forget about and have a new slut to dribble all night. Manqoba comes back and takes the bags. I am sure he is ready waiting for me to leave. I have been all up in his space. A lump in my throat stuck thinking of this. I bid farewell to everyone; I don't want to leave. I feel complete and happy when I am with them. I got to see another crazy side of my sister too and I am so happy that are past that phase of trust issues. Reality sinks in – I was a prostitute for the past few days. I am pregnant with another man’s child on top of that. And I have been...you know what's done is done. At least I got to taste a good dick in the process. Alibe nama veins Jehovah. I feel myself dripping all over again. 

I'm sitting in the parking lot trying to calm my nervous self-down. I blink away in tears and take a deep breath. I look at my phone and see tons of messages and miss calls from Skhosane. My heart skins. I have been having a good dick fun forgetting him in the process. I will need to come up with a very good lie. I hope my mouth doesn’t slip and end up telling everyone where Bab Dumisa is. The passenger door opens, and I squirm in traumatism. Does he want me to give birth before my time!
“Sorry to scare you. Next time lock all doors. It’s much safer.” He is right. I should have locked the door right after I settled in. But I was busy crying myself in here. “Will you be able to drive, or must I drive you?" He asks. I am still in shock. He gets out of the car. I watch carefully as he walks around to the drivers seat. He opens the door and tells me to jump over. I do as told. He gets in and sighs. 
“Your chair is too close to the staring wheel woman.” He adjusts it and pushes it back. Still haven't said a word. What in a God’s name is happening? With that said the man drives out.