THE OTHER BROTHER

THE OTHER BROTHER
CHAPTER 62
SKHOSANE

Having your own family is the absolute height of responsibility in a man’s life. More specifically, when one is the husband, father responsible for providing everything they need to live life in comfort. But I can't complain. This includes shelter house, health insurance, transportation, clothing, food, and the list goes on and on. My wife is a super hero. I thank her everyday. The immense joy in watching your children grow and develop into young adults and ultimately adults, the road to get there is replete with immense stress, sleepless nights, disagreements with spouse, financial pressure, and a lot more. Look at me thinking ahead. I chuck shaking ny head. I am glued on my screen when Mthandeni comes in running and screaming her lungs out. I am sitting on the couch impatiently. My wife can take forever! I hear sobs in the bedroom and I just know she is at it again. I take a deep breaths and sigh calming myself down. It's exhausting honestly. I can't take it anymore.
“What is it this time around?” I ask closing the door shut. I lean against the wall with my hands folded against my chest.
“I can't find anything to wear – everything seems so small. Nothing fits me.” She blows her fat nose. This has been the longest ten months ever. I am out of words, honestly.
“Did you not go shopping just a month ago?” I asked in shock. I remember her taking my credit card. She swiped left, right and centre. Yet she has a huge fat amount in her credit card. Woman says, my money tastes better than hers. I don’t know how – but she can sense if I used money that is not of my pocket. Like this one time I forget my credit card at home. I had to borrow cash from my brother to buy those wings. You would have seen the world war three. The wings were scattered all over the floor. I had to rush bqck in town to buy. Will I ever make her pregnant again? Definitely not!
“I did, nothing fit!”
Haibo! This woman. Why is she shouting at me? Did I tell her to get fat? She's the one eating all the junk and now I'm the one suffering. If she wants to blame me, she should blame my sperms.
“But...”
“Skhosane. Please get out of my face.” I smile. We can't hold a conversation either way. If it's not her chasing me away - it's her shouting at me for no reason. I just walk out and leave her crying all over again. Kshuthi we are no longer going to church in this case. My mother is all dolled up ready to leave.
“Hau. Uphi umakoti?’ She asks, looking behind me.
“Wee. In the room crying as always.”
She shakes her head. I know what she means. She is disappointed in me. How am I supposed to pamper a mad crying pregnant woman?
“But you should understand better. She is pregnant and her hormones are all over the place.” My mother doesn't understand. I am exhausted!
“I have been understanding and still am. I am just not understanding why she is pregnant for so long. This is the tenth month Mah and there is no sign of that baby coming out.” Ngathi akazimisele ngokuzala.
“And that baby is your baby my baby.” I look at her and laugh out loud. I am too old to be her baby.
“Now go back to your wife and show her some love.”
“Her nose looks scary but...” She grabs the cushion on the couch and hits me with it. I duck and stand up running. This woman and drama. Infact all woman have drama. I find my wife talking on the phone. I'm pretty sure I'm being snitched on.
“Okay Sisi. I will try.” She hangs up and looks at me. So, I believe no I am forgiven fir whatever action I did. I take off my clothing and join her in bed. I make her lay on my chest. I know she loves this. She calls it a bonding session. This position makes us gossip about every creature there is in this world.
“How are you feeling?” I asked while brushing her back. I can feel her smile ear to ear. I swear this woman is carrying a demon.
“Now that you are here. I am good.” Her mood swings will get me hospitalized one day. The are in total steroids.
“So, no more clothes that don’t fit you?” I ask.
“They do fit me. I just don’t like them.”
Haibo! The devil is here to text me in all sorts. I look at her and she believes she said nothing wrong. She looks normal. She turns to give me her back. She wants me to hold her from behind. She loves that. I brush her stomach.
“I am tired. I feel like the world is making me to suffer for other people's sins.”
Seems like the trouble is piling up. She us about to start crying.
I start by kissing her shoulder. Her warmth alone sends me sky high.
“Can I tell you something?” I am trying to close off this topic so bad. My intentions are avoiding her cries. Once she starts crying this woman never stops.
“Which is?” Her voice is lower. I know she is getting into the groove.
“Everything you do is a source of joy for me. I can never be sad when I'm around you. Thanks for truly being here for me my dear wife. I love you.”
“I love you too.”
I know she does. This woman loved me from the get-go. I never really made her fall in love with me. It just happened the way it happened. She is butt naked. Gumede is up and pumping in joy. I can feel my pants soaking wet from precum. I pull my pants with one hand and throw them on the side.
I find pregnant women incredibly sexy, and sex with a pregnant woman - which I've had the pleasure of a handful of times, is extremely hot and awesome. When I say a handful of times, I meant ten months. I wouldn't say its better, but it is different. She's much hotter when I'm inside od her. I find that it feels like there is more natural lubrication. If she's lactating, that can be a bonus if she enjoys being suckled sexually.
I stroke myself and groan. What I love is that she is always wet and ready for me to be buried deep inside of her. I love how her body reacts to my touch.
Before entering it was a super state of erection, as if my penis was about to explode. Highly sensitive. Then when I reached her vaginal hole, Slight thrust, the walls apply pressure on the head of the penis. My heartbeat increased. More thrust, I feel the heat increase. And suddenly the pressure is reduced as I enter more.
I feel my body shiver to her warmth. It feels incredible. My penis is surrounded by her wet warmth. The psychological experience of being completely enveloped by her vagina is incomparable. It's an amazing feeling which can't be explained.
“Mama.” I hold her waste and shove deep in her. She moans sweetly making my blood flow to the best. “Ow Fuck!” I curse. This woman will kill me one day. What did I do to deserve such pleasure? The greater the connection, the greater the sex. When you make deep passionate love to a person with whom you share an ultimate connection, sex itself takes a new dimension. Touching her skin is a gift, looking into her eyes is a gift, tasting her is a gift. I believe that sex is a sacred act, but it's only through a deep connection that you will witness this.
“Skhosane...”
She is biting the pillow preventing herself from screaming. I love what I’m feeling. Sure, warm and safe. But shit nine months is ten months! I groan and release every droplet of my cum in her.
-
-
-
My wife is still sleeping. After that steamy session that she gave me. I'm still having a hard time trying to get that out of my mind, I am falling for this woman day by day.
“Is she asleep?” My mother asks. They just got back from church.
“She is tired. I think this thing of her not giving birth is eating her slowly.”
I take a deep breath.
“It’s nothing new. I had you in my stomach for almost eleven months.”
Here we go again. I do not believe that. She has always reminded me. Who gets pregnant for eleven months? Unless if that pregnancy is accompanied by witchcraft.
“This big head of yours..." We hear a harsh scream inside the bedroom. I look at my mother she is also looking at me. I am one hundred percent sure that, that is my wife's scream. I jump out of the couch in full speed and kick the door. Here she is kneeling on the floor crying her lungs out. “Yini!” My mother is behind me in splits seconds. She has a towl wrapped around her body.
“My abdomen hurts. I want to go to the toilet.” She lifts her head to look at me and all I could see is pain and more pain.
“Skhosane - get me a towel and warm water, this baby is on its way.”
How does she know?
“Don't just stand there, go!”
Can she not shout just for once. First of all, I am not standing. I am kneeling. I stand up and leave the room.