Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    The winter rain fell silently, and the quilt was so damp and cold that I couldn't sleep warmly.

    In the south without heating, when it rains in winter, it will make things worse.

    With her right leg in thick plaster, the person on the bed couldn't even turn over, and couldn't sleep anyway, so Qi Chu simply opened her eyes.

    As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw a scorched black patch on the ceiling.

    In the middle of the night last night, the house was inexplicably on fire. When she was fleeing, a day-like lightning flashed in front of her eyes and entered her body. Immediately after her foot stepped on the ground, she rolled down the stairs with a rumble.

    This roll not only broke the leg, but also changed the person inside.

    Qi Chu probably didn't expect that she was reborn after being dead for 500 years, and she was reborn into a person with the same name and surname.

    After integrating the memory of the original owner, she glanced at her swollen and deformed right ankle, found a wooden stick, and walked step by step to the hospital 5 kilometers away for examination.

    There is no dislocation fracture of the right ankle, and it needs to be plastered for a month.

    Just when she was about to pay the bill, she remembered that she didn't have any money, and even borrowed her mother's funeral expenses last month. Just when she was about to ask for an IOU, the attending doctor told her that someone had settled the medical bill after answering the phone call.

    Although I don't know who it is, at least the urgent need has been solved. After asking many times, the hospital is unwilling to disclose the other party's information.

    This kind of kindness made her feel uncomfortable all over.

    Lying on the bed, thinking about what happened yesterday, Qi Chu muttered in his mouth, it couldn't be the thunder robbery of some big boss who hacked her, could it be that the big boss paid for her medical bills in order to keep her mouth shut?

    After speaking, I shook my head in denial. If this is the case, then those who cross the catastrophe must be in big trouble. Involving others in their own thunder catastrophe is tantamount to a karma error for the cultivator. If it is light, it will go mad, and if it is serious, it will disappear and die.

    And it's a problem that can be solved by paying medical bills.

    I didn't know when I fell asleep in a daze, and when I woke up again, I was awakened by hunger.

    In her previous life, she had been fasted for a long time, and she no longer remembered what it was like to be hungry, and she was a little bit overwhelmed when she was suddenly awakened by a thunderous grunt.

    Counting with my fingers, I haven't eaten all day and night, and I have been sleeping since I came back from the hospital in the middle of the night before yesterday.

    When I opened my eyes, I saw burnt furniture everywhere, and there was nothing to eat in the small room with one bedroom and one living room.

    While he was worrying, there was a shout from downstairs: "Recycle old refrigerators, washing machines, TVs, water heaters, old computers..."

    Qi Chu hurriedly limped, walked to the edge of the balcony and called people up. The boss who had finished the business rushed upstairs excitedly, but when he saw that the room was full of burnt tattered things, he shook his face and left cursing.