Chapter 2

chapter 2

    With 40 yuan, Qi Chu first bought a steamed stuffed bun and a cup of soy milk at a nearby breakfast shop. Sitting on the side of the road, he ate it. The soy milk was 2 yuan, and the steamed stuffed bun was 3 yuan. You can eat 5 yuan for just one breakfast. I only eat one meal a day, and 40 yuan is only enough for 8 days. I must find a new way to make money as soon as possible.

    After eating, Qi Chu walked slowly along the sidewalk with one foot high and one foot low. Although the doctor advised to rest, but now is not the time to rest, every foot is a heart-piercing pain. After carrying 50 kilograms of waste, the ankles are probably full of blood.

    After walking a few steps, Qi Chu saw a stationery store. After a second thought, she came up with an idea. Walking into the stationery store, she went straight to the backmost place, and sure enough, there were writing brushes, cinnabar liquid, and yellow paper.

    It was 20 yuan in total, Qi Chu gritted his teeth and bought it.

    500 years later, due to the development of science and technology, the world of self-cultivation has become known to more people, and it was even made into a TV series.

    In order to prevent Taoism from being spread indiscriminately, the spells and instruments on TV are almost fake, and there will be a dramatic effect, please do not imitate.

    Most cultivators think highly of themselves and don’t know how to spread the word easily. Therefore, some non-cultivators are swindling and abducting, and no one finds out. After all, ordinary people can’t figure out the way of cultivation.

    Qi Chu also took a fancy to this point at the same time, so if she sells a talisman, it should not attract the attention of cultivators and hide herself in the market.

    She took the tools she just bought and went to the antique market in Zhoushi. In the antique market, there are people who are making magic tools and intermediaries, but most of the magic tools are fake, and most of the agencies are the feng shui masters of Yangzhai Yinzhai. If you come here to find things that are ambiguous, it is generally not a big problem.

    On the way Qi Chu came here, he picked up two cartons, one big and one small, found a corner and sat on the small carton, put the things he just bought on top of the big carton, and it was considered a stall .     "Hey, little girl, what do you do?" The counterfeit artifact seller next to him nodded Qi Chu with his elbow, looked at several pieces of yellow paper, a bottle of cinnabar liquid, and a brush, and asked suspiciously, "Painting talismans." ?”

    Qi Chu nodded, and tightly covered the mask on his face. This face looks too harmless to human beings and animals. She said that she can draw talismans to drive away demons and ghosts, but she was afraid that no one would believe her.

    Hearing about selling fake instruments, he smiled cheerfully, "Hahaha, the little girl is quite amazing." She

    said so, but she didn't believe it at all in her heart, and Qi Chu didn't talk to her anymore, just sat there blankly. There. As noon approached, the number of people increased one after another, but when she walked to Qi Chu's empty booth, she was always taken aback, and then walked away. As a result, no one came to ask her in the afternoon.

    Now she couldn't sit still anymore, she also followed the example of that person in the morning, and nodded the boss next to her with her elbow, "Why doesn't anyone come to my side?

    " He sighed at a brass pixiu, "You don't write what you sell, how can people know."

    As the person next to her pointed to her cardboard box, Qi Chu suddenly realized. Hundreds of years ago, everyone defaulted to putting these three things as talismans, but now it's different. Every area is protected by cultivators, and those ghosts generally don't appear in front of people without special reasons.