Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Finally, Lu Li asked Bai Ling to bring over a frying pan and added a lot of condiments. Looking at the kitchen that was already fully equipped, he looked forward to it. The scene of his senior sister cooking was the only thing he thought about in his life.

    For several days in a row, Qi Chu went to the supermarket with Lu Li to buy groceries after class, and studied together after eating a full meal. After the study was over, she went to Lao Liu's to treat the child infected with the hidden magic insect.

    The high-intensity work consumes Qi Chu's spiritual and physical strength very quickly. Unlike the Xiantian Lingmai, the Acquired Lingmai needs a lot of mental energy to absorb and transform spiritual power. If Qi Chu hadn't With nearly a thousand years of memory added, it may not be able to adapt to such an intensity for a long time.

    In addition, the spiritual power in the lower realm is already thin, and she has almost used up all the spiritual power that this area can absorb.

    Tomorrow is the monthly exam. After Qi Chu made sure that all the knowledge she should master was mastered, she stood up from the dining table and planned to go back early, but the moment she just stood up, her footsteps flickered, her eyes darkened, and she staggered. Almost fell down.

    Suddenly a deep voice rang in his ears, his arm was firmly grasped, and with a support point, Qi Chu could not slip down.

    "Are you okay?" Lu Li looked at Qi Chu nervously.

    Qi Chu waved his hand, and firmly supported the side of the dining table. After standing still, he smiled and said, "It's okay, my legs are numb after sitting for a long time."

    Lu Li carefully checked her spiritual pulse unnoticed. Hurry up, the spiritual power is seriously depleted.

    He had just washed his marrow and absorbed the spiritual power of the spirit stone, so he shouldn't be so weak, but with Qi Chu's current situation, it was clear that his spiritual power was about to dry up.

    Senior sister... What are you doing after returning from his house? Lu Li mentioned that he wanted to send Qi Chu back, but he was rejected every time. He thought that with the current spiritual power of senior sister, ordinary people should not be able to hurt her, but today he discovered that maybe He was wrong.

    Today, no matter what, he will send him home safely, Lu Li thought.

    "It's okay, I have to go back first." Qi Chu staggered and was about to walk towards the door.

    Lu Li picked up the coat on the coat rack, put it on, and followed, "I'll take you home." "

    No, no, it's not enough." Qi Chu didn't turn her head, she felt like stepping on every step she took. on cotton.

    Damn, this body is really too weak.

    As a result, before she could speak again, she lost her balance, and with a flicker of her gaze, she fell sideways.

    Ah - before Qi Chu could speak, his slanted gaze stopped.

    It seemed that she fell into a firm embrace, and she was so frightened that she woke up.

    Lu Li put his hands on her shoulders and said softly, "Be careful."

    But the posture seemed to be holding someone in his arms, he almost wanted to put his arms around the person in front of him, but stopped thinking like this.

    "It's okay, it's okay." Qi Chu stood up straight and smiled, but the hand holding the wall was trembling.

    Lu Li looked at her trembling hand, didn't say anything, just put her hand on his forearm, "I'll take you back." Lu Li looked