Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    As soon as the furnace door was opened, a piece of clothing slowly flew out of the fire and fell into Qi Chu's hands.

    The black robe seems to be covered with a layer of faint streamer, shining with a lustrous luster, touching it with hands, the tactile feeling is also quite different from before, putting on the robe, you can still feel a warm feeling spreading to you. Body, "It seems that the fire attribute has also been added, not bad." Qi Chu tugged at the hem of his clothes in satisfaction.

    "Little girl, how many times do you have to scare me before you are satisfied." Yang Hua's eyes widened after hearing this, "Even the inner disciples of the Jade Flame Sect would not dare to claim success in the refining of the vestment.

    " Chu Lele: "It's just luck, or maybe it's because there are fewer materials, so it's simpler?" "The magic

    weapon you wear is the most difficult to refine, little girl, you can just lie to other people." But he kept staring at the vestment, wishing to put his eyes on it, and after refining, the luster and texture of the vestment were better than what he had seen before.

    "It's your turn." Qi Chu pointed to Ah Ling who was standing in a daze, then turned around and said to Yang Hua behind him, "I want to forge the magic iron into a sword, is spiritual power enough?" Yang Hua said:

    " I've never made magic iron..."

    "Forget it, I'll try it myself." Qi Chu picked up the magic iron on the ground with a smile, "Come back, Ah Ling." Ah Ling looked suspiciously

    at Qi Chu , "Have you ever practiced before?"

    "What are you talking about, it's even the first time for me to practice the cassock." Qi Chu took it for granted.     After listening to it ,

    Ah Ling shook his head more frequently than a rattle: "Don't...I

    don't want it."

It seemed that Qi Chu was like a ghost demanding his life, and the hand he stretched out felt like a knife.

    He continued to back away, trying to get away from the evil spirit. But Qi Chu forcibly pulled him back into the magic iron. Before he could react, Qi Chu sent the magic iron into the furnace and immediately closed the furnace door.

    "Refining spirits, casting weapons, the method starts, and the furnace closes." Qi Chu made a formula, chanted a mantra, and the furnace burst into flames, and Ah Ling looked out of the furnace in despair.

    Demon. Forced to refine weapons. Iron: This person is not a human being, but a devil.

    The disheartened Ah Ling was about to accept the pain of the burning fire, only to find that the flames in the furnace not only did not hurt, but flowed slowly through his body like a hot spring, filling him with strength.

    However, just because the aura of the furnace fire was abundant, it had a mutually exclusive reaction with his own demonic aura. Ah Ling felt as if two opposite spiritual forces were fighting in his body, and his spiritual core would also be torn apart.

    "It hurts...it hurts, it hurts!" Ah Ling held his head and rolled over in the furnace.

    Qi Chu also felt the unusual situation in the furnace. She sent more spiritual power into the furnace, but she still couldn't suppress the magic energy. Even the outside of the refining furnace was covered with a faint layer of magic energy. .

    "Demon energy!" Yang Hua took half a step forward, frowning anxiously, "Little girl, the devil energy is seeping out." "I know,

    shut up!" There was cold sweat on Qi Chu's forehead, the power of backlash Following the trail of spiritual power, he crawled over and entangled her.