Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    "A bad state will affect the value of spiritual power?" Zhou Hongyi thinks that the matter of cultivation is metaphysics, talent + luck are indispensable, where it is more secure to work hard on the ground, and it is good to be able to build a foundation smoothly, but it is not the same as a foundation. Ordinary people, when the time comes, they will not be able to go to university, their knowledge of cultivation will be washed away, and they will not even be able to find a job in the society. It is better to be an ordinary person, "Qi Chu, I think this cultivation It's nothing good, don't eat, drink, grow old, or die, just ask for some illusory avenue, how boring." "

    It's quite boring." But as long as the foundation is established successfully, it's out of the rules of life. Afraid of not making money? The cultivation world has never explicitly prohibited making money in the lower realms. Those people don't make money because they disdain it. But 500 years later, life will be colorful, so won't he enjoy making money? Anyway, the end of the avenue is not much different from the end of life.

    "Then...you still want to cultivate?" Zhou Hongyi looked at Qi Chu's appearance, it didn't look like he was telling a lie.

    "That's because I have a dream." Qi Chu's eyes suddenly sparkled.

    "What dream?" Zhou Hongyi was a little surprised.

    "Earning... ahem, it's a dream to help others." It's almost the same, but it's not for nothing.

    "I didn't expect Qi Chu to have such lofty ideals. It's my teacher who is pedantic." Zhou Hongyi knew that subduing demons and defending Tao is the creed of every cultivator. The classmate must have encountered something to try so hard to help Someone else, could it be Lu Li? Doing the math, Qi Chu began to change, it was indeed when Lu Li transferred to another school.

    How did Qi Chu know about Zhou Hongyi's brain supplements, so he just pretended to be obedient and said, "Mr. Zhou, can I trouble you to contact Mr. Yao for me, I want to retest the spiritual value?" "Okay, you go to the library first

    . I promise to bring you here." Zhou Hongyi was infected by Qi Chu's spirit, and he trotted downstairs.

    Lu Li walked over at some point, blocking the howling north wind, "Do you want to test your spiritual strength again?" "

    Ah, yes, don't worry, I'm not weak." It won't hinder our plan to make money.

    Lu Li pursed his lips and smiled, "I know."

    Qi Chu raised his head and looked at Lu Li: "You trust me too much, aren't you afraid that I'll sell you out?"

    Lu Li smiled without saying a word, I am willing to sell me by my senior sister.

    Qi Chu looked at the silence and expressed his affirmation. He turned his head, looked in the direction of the library and said, "Are you okay? Come with me and witness the strength of your partner." "Okay." Lu Li's deep voice slid over

    . Qi Chu's eardrum always felt that this person believed in himself more than himself, could it be an illusion?

    The conversation between Zhou Hongyi and Qi Chu was overheard by the students passing by, and it was widely spread. As soon as Qi Chu arrived at the library, he was surrounded in the middle.

    "What's the situation?" Yao Yun pushed through the crowd and squeezed in, "What are you guys doing here after school?" "

    Teacher, we just want to test our spiritual power."

    Yao Yun frowned, "Test your spiritual power ." What's interesting, you haven't tested it before, so go home!" Come to see the excitement of the sword cultivator apprentices, if the test shows that the spiritual power is still 2, will I die?