Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    "Hello, teacher?" Qi Chu tilted his head, and greeted him obediently according to the feeling in Yuanshen's memory.

    Originally, because Qi Chu had been absent from school for a few days, Zhou Hongyi was already upset. On the way here, he kept thinking that although the little girl's grades were not very good, she had always followed the rules and behaved quietly, and now she actually started absenteeism after her parents passed away! Is it the rebellious period? Are you going to give up on life?

    As a result, when Qi Chu opened the door and saw the messy room, he felt as if someone had poured cold water on him from head to toe, and a sense of shame welled up in his heart.

    Why did he think of his students like this just now.

    "Teacher?"

    Qi Chu opened the door and asked the class teacher to come in. She stepped aside and Zhou Hongyi saw that her right leg was still in plaster, "Your leg..." "

    Oh, you stepped on the empty stairs a few days ago , fell and broke a bone." Qi Chuyun explained calmly, and smiled softly.

    Zhou Hongyi's eyebrows twitched, and he glanced at the pitch-black floor and wall again, "What about your house?" "

    Oh, there was a fire a few days ago." Qi Chu's smile didn't change at all. Although the personal experience is not easy, it is irreversible.

    But Zhou Hongyi felt chills when he heard it.

    It's miserable, it's too miserable, it's so distressing to pretend to smile, Zhou Hongyi's nose sores, and he almost burst into tears,

    "Teacher, sit down." The chair moved over, and he supported Ah Ling to stand aside.

    Zhou Hongyi stretched out his hand to pat the little girl's shoulder to comfort her, but felt that his behavior was inappropriate, so he waved his outstretched hand in mid-air, then retracted it, and finally all the clues turned into one sentence: "Your legs are inconvenient. You can sit down. The teacher is standing."

    "Oh, that's good." Qi Chu was unsophisticated, so she would not give way again. She simply sat down and looked up at the bookish man in front of her.

    I feel a little weak, and I'm not very good at fighting.

    Zhou Hongyi sighed, and calmed down his emotions, "The doctor said how long will it take for you to recover from this injury?" "The doctor said you need to rest for

    a month." Qi Chu answered neatly, feeling a little different from the original body, and she added another sentence : "But it's okay, teacher, I can go back to school in a few days."

    Qi Chu learned from the original body's memory that after 500 years, unless you are very talented, you want to participate in the selection of various sects through legitimate channels , you must take the college entrance examination first, and the college entrance examination score must be above the first line before you can participate in other tests corresponding to cultivation.

    In a word, if you have a bad brain, don't practice cultivation.

    And people like Yuanshen with extremely poor foundations are far from being gifted, so she can only take the normal path first—the college entrance examination.

    There is still half a year.

    When Zhou Hongyi heard that Qi Chu insisted on going to school regardless of his foot injury, his nose turned sore and his eyes turned red, "Don't worry, the teachers will definitely do their best to let you at least get into college." Qi