Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Qi Chu calculated the balance in the account, and with the money transferred from Yao Yun, it had exceeded 5 figures. She found a shop that made glass, and planned to use the weekend to replace all the windows that were smashed by the induction cooker. .

    After all, after sleeping in the corner for a few days, my back hurts and I'm still cold.

    In addition, the cold wave notifications jumped into her mobile phone from time to time, making her feel that if she dragged on, she might become the frigid bird in the story, freezing to death before spring began.

    When the boss came to her house to take measurements and saw the charred walls, he immediately recommended a painter to Qi Chu. Then she remembered that unreliable Yang Hua. After searching for so long, not only did she not find him a painter. Workers, even lawyers have not been found.

    Today, I continue to receive information on court summons plus debt collection information 99+.

    Moreover, the number of court hearings is increasing. It seems that even if Lin Huang is arrested, it will not have the slightest warning effect on Lin Lan. Therefore, even if the legal provisions are clear, there are always people who like to turn a blind eye.

    Now that Qi Chu is busy making money, she has no time to pay attention to these things. She watched the workers coming in and out of the house, and set all the messages as read with a blank expression. It is impossible to delete them, they are all evidence.

    After spending money, within a day, the house has a new look and the wallet is wiped out.

    She bought another three-seater fabric sofa and coffee table online. After the goods arrived, she looked around the living room, and finally felt a little bit home.

    After a busy day, when she lay sprawled on the sofa, she always felt that something was missing, so she went online and bought a 1.5-meter-long rectangular flowerpot, intending to try to grow some spiritual herbs at home, after all, now she There is even an alchemy furnace, and it is not a matter of minutes to open the furnace for alchemy.

    After the magic iron was smelted into a sword, it was stuffed into a cabinet by Qi Chu. After all, it is now a controlled knife, and if it is placed outside so brightly, it will call the police if it is seen.

    But he didn't have a weapon on his body, and he was really too passive when encountering danger. Qi Chu took out the Demon Spirit Sword from the cabinet, knocked on the blade, and the long sword buzzed. It was a good sword, but it was not easy to carry.

    She looked at the blade of the sword that was slashed like mud: "A Ling, is there any way for me to take you without the sword?

    " Attach it to it."

    The magic weapon, currently she has two magic weapons, a robe and a sword.

    Qi Chu raised his sleeves, "What do you think of this cassock?"

    Ah Ling frowned, "It's possible...but..." Da Jianxiu might kill me.

    "But what, try it quickly." Qi Chu was overjoyed. Without a sword, at least in times of danger, Ah Ling could still materialize, to catch him by surprise.

    When Qi Chu went to school the next day wearing the casket with Ah Ling on it, he saw Lu Li approaching him angrily from a distance, and after approaching him, he walked away with a cold face without saying a word.

    Inexplicable little brat.

    Aling shivered, aggrieved, and hid in his clothes not daring to come out.