Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    The person said to him, "Actually, cultivation is not as illusory as people think. Most of the time, what is missing is an opportunity, just like Qi Chu got that opportunity, but she won't tell you. Think about it carefully. Like you, she is also a waste of spiritual power, but now, she has entered the secret realm, won the award from the school, and will enter the sect in the next step. After the foundation is established, she is completely different from ordinary people like you, so you don’t want to get this opportunity Do you?"

    He replied, "Yes."

    I could do that too. isn't it? I can, can't I?

    Huge power rushed into the viscera, and in his vision, he saw everyone was surprised by him.

    However, in the next moment, his gaze slowly raised, and he lowered his head, only to realize that there were only people in his sight, and everything else was gray.

    "What... how... what..." Before he finished speaking, he found that he could no longer speak, he slowly raised his hand, his purple skin was covered with bumps, "uh... "

    Everyone didn't understand what happened, but suddenly they saw that the person turned into a huge toad, with a long tongue sticking out, babbling without knowing what to say.

    After the crowd uttered the first scream, the screams seemed to have a chain reaction, one after another, and the entire playground was in chaos.

    The crowd who were still watching the excitement just now fled in all directions, and those who were too late to run were so frightened that they sat on the ground.

    The toad stretched out its long tongue and rolled towards the crowd, but the moment it was about to catch its prey, the people were pulled away.

    The toad rolled away and let out a loud croaking sound, which shocked everyone to cover their ears.

    I saw a girl with ear-length short hair taking her time, pulling aside the student who was almost swept away by her tongue, and standing behind her.

    The rescued person was startled at first, then looked at the girl standing in front of him who was a head shorter than him, and tremblingly said: "Thank you, thank you...", unexpectedly, Qi Chu turned around and opened the payment box with a cold face. QR code and hand it to the person: "Scan the QR code or cash?"

    "?" The student was so frightened that he stopped crying. Looking at Qi Chu, who looked more like a villain, he opened his eyes wide and couldn't believe it.     Qi Chu didn't give him time to think , and sneered, "How much do you

    think your life is worth?"

, "It's our duty to cultivate real people to eliminate demons and defend the way! How can you charge for it! What do you

    think of human life!" , What does he think his fate is?" As soon as Qi Chu said this, the boy who was still trembling just now lowered his head, and quietly hid the mobile phone in his hand behind his back.     "It's you!" Lin Ji has a good memory, and he quickly recognized that this person was one of the three people who confronted Qi Chu in front of the performance list last time. I searched around, but the video has been completely deleted, there are only a few sporadic discussions, I didn't care about it at the time, but now it's related, and I suddenly realized.     This is the second time this person rushed to the front, intending to take photos of monsters to upload to the Internet to earn traffic, but was almost eaten by the monsters again. Lin Ji was so angry that he pushed him hard, "Get out! If you don't get out, feed you to the monsters!" "     Oh Really? Our good student actually said such a thing?" Qi Chu squinted his eyes unexpectedly and smiled, seemingly satisfied.     At some point when Lu Li walked up to her, he suddenly grabbed her hand, and then she noticed that her fingertip had been cut at some point, and blood was bubbling out.     Lu Li bent his head and lowered his head, his tone was very worried, as if he had lost his hand, "Why are you injured? Does it hurt?" "Injured? Let     me see?" Lin Ji also moved closer, but was forced to use his arrogance again. Pressed on the spot, "..."     "It's okay." Qi Chu smiled helplessly, seeing the fluffy head of the other party lowered, couldn't help but pat lightly, as if comforting the child, "It doesn't hurt." It doesn't hurt."     It's okay if you don't pat, but once you pat, the way Lu Li looks at Qi Chu changes, and the inner demon mark in his hand is barely detectable.