Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Yang Hua turned pale with shock: "If you are sick, you should keep seeing it. If you can't be cured, go to another hospital. Don't give up the treatment!"

    Qi Chu rolled his eyes at him, walked quickly a few steps, and hid in the shadow of a building. Throwing the flying sword, Yu Jian left with a whoosh.

    Only the staring people behind were left behind.

    treat? People have the seven emotions and six desires, no matter which one you can't get, it may become a hurdle that you can't get over, and become a demon on the road of cultivation.

    After all, what people have to learn is to shake hands and make peace with themselves, and other people can't help.

    Lu Li wanted to apologize to the person who was desperate to save him. Unless that person came back to life, how could this knot be resolved.

    After the beginning of spring, the temperature began to rise slowly. Although it was still a little cool at night, it was much better than the rainy winter night.

    Qi Chu flew so high that she even flew away from the magic circle protecting the city. Looking at the dots under her feet, the lights of the city flickered like the lights of fireflies. She could detect them without spiritual power. He felt that outside the magic circle, some low-level monsters were running around in the hidden place of the forest.

    She flew down, summoned the Demon Spirit Sword, and held it in her hand.

    It was like this in my previous life, when I was upset, I would kill demons.

    The monster didn't seem to expect the monk to appear, and when he felt the murderous aura overflowing from her body, he ran away in panic.

    I saw her wielding the magic sword that glowed reddish, in the woods where she couldn't see her fingers, she stabbed one by one, accurate and ruthless.

    In the winter night when there was not even the sound of insects, the magic core fell down with a clanging sound.

    The magic core fell on the ground, emitting a faint purple light. The low-level demon core is only the size of a finger, but the mosquito legs are also meat. When she bent down to pick up the magic core on the ground, she suddenly felt a strange breath.

    "Who is it?" She quickly picked up a small stone, poured spiritual power into it and hit it out. The stone flew into the air with a whistling sound. She half-closed her eyes and stared at the darkness vigilantly.

    Holding the sword in both hands, she slowly squatted down, making a posture that she could rush forward at any time.

    In the forest, the sound of dead leaves being crushed was heard quietly, someone slowly approached,

    in the darkness, a green hem appeared under the moonlight, and then a young man wearing a light green royal uniform walked out of the forest, " Fellow Daoist, wait a minute, I'm just a monk passing by." The

    familiar pale green imperial uniform was exactly the same as the skeleton in Yu Muran's garden.

    Qi Chu's posture of holding the sword did not change in any way, and she even exerted some strength in the hand holding the sword.

    She couldn't be mistaken, this person just wanted to kill her.

    The person in front of him had a relaxed posture, his smiling eyes were like the upside-down moon, and he waved his hand: "Young lady, you don't have to be so vigilant. In Xiamu Cangzong monk Xin Wenchi, what do you call the young lady?" Qi Chu held the