Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    When Wang Ye saw the person who suddenly appeared in front of him, he wanted to speak but found that he couldn't even speak. Under the huge spiritual pressure, he could only stare blankly, and then his eyes darkened and passed out.

    When he woke up again, he found that he was actually lying in his room, "Wait... Where is that girl?"

    Wang Ye wanted to get up, but the severe pain all over his body made him unable to even get up. Overwhelmed by his strength, he clenched his fist tightly, and the blow he poured into turned into a light embroidered fist, and he hit the bedside without disappointment.

    Qi Chu felt that she had been floating in midair for a long time, and then a huge spiritual force pulled her back from midair.

    She opened her eyes and smelled the familiar scent of spirit grass, she seemed to know where she was.

    Yunque Peak in Yunkun Mountain, Lu Yun's residence.

    She slowly opened her eyes, and found that she was covered with a red robe. She turned her head and looked towards the door. She was standing against the light from her back, a little thin.

    "Are you awake?" A weak voice rang out, and the person by the door turned his back. Although he couldn't see the expression clearly, he could probably guess the worry on the other person's face, "Your injuries have been healed, what happened today is right. I can't stop."

    Qi Chu still hasn't figured out how he got here, and with Lu Yun's cultivation base and physical fitness, it is impossible to bring her here from the trial ground, she wants to sit up, But she found that her body didn't listen at all. She tried several times, but she could only leave the bed a short distance away.

    Lu Yun walked over quickly, held her back firmly, and slowly put her down, "Don't move, although it has been treated, it is the Thunder Talisman of Jindan after all, it is a miracle that you survived. "

    "I...why am I here?" Qi Chu took a long breath before he could barely finish speaking. The spiritual power in her body was exhausted, and now she felt pain in her internal organs even when she gasped.     "It's... the master sent you here." Just as Lu Yun was worrying about Lu Li in the peak, he suddenly saw the master who was supposed to be in retreat, supporting him with spiritual power, and slowly placed him on him. before.

    "The injury from the Thunder Talisman, the internal injury has been dealt with, and I will leave the rest to you." The headmaster didn't stay long, lost a word, and left Yu Jian again.

    Lu Yun knew that there was no other person besides Su Yuqing who could have such a powerful Thunder Talisman in the sect, and why Su Yuqing hurt her, Lu Yun almost didn't need to guess at all, but this time the little junior sister It was too impulsive and alarmed the head.

    "Master?" Qi Chu was a little surprised. The head of Yuntianzong is not someone who cares about other people's life and death. Could it be that something happened during the 500 years since she disappeared.

    Lu Yun nodded, "The head of the internal injury has already treated you, but the injury is too serious. You still need to be in Yuntianzong for a while before the treatment is over." Qi Chu rolled his eyes, thought for a while, and said with a

    smile , "Shouldn't Yun Tianzong hurt me so much, shouldn't there be some compensation?"

    Lu Yun knew that the sect was wrong, so he agreed: "What do you want, I can report to the head.

    " Well, let me tell you." Yun Tianzong has something good right now, and we have to take a good look at it while she is convalescing here.

    On the other side, Lu Li removed the restriction on his spiritual power, released his transformation, and headed directly towards Yunfei Peak. Yunfei Peak is Su Yuqing's spiritual peak, but when he was about to enter, he found that Yunfeifeng was actually restricted. Even those in the Mahayana period cannot enter.