Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    The policeman was taken aback after hearing this, but there were other inside stories.

    Just when everyone was out of reach, Lin Huang took out a kitchen knife from his arms and put it on Huang Juan's neck.

    "Ah!" Huang Juan screamed, the cold kitchen knife stuck to her neck made her tremble, the blade cut through the skin and ooze blood.

    "Don't get excited!" The policeman discouraged the radical behavior, and pointed to Huang Juan's neck, "He is your mother, don't hurt her."

    Seeing the blood flowing down the blade, Lin Huang sneered, "You all don't come here , or I'll hack her to death!"

    A few glances were exchanged, and the police agreed to Lin Huang, and dispersed the encirclement.

    Lin Huang walked backwards towards the depths of the alley, and the policemen also followed step by step.

    Huang Juan looked back at Lin Huang: "Son, don't worry, even if I risk my life today, I will let you escape."

    Lin Huang sneered again, yes, no matter what he did from before His mother will take care of all his mistakes, so what is he afraid of, "Okay."

    After Lin Huang finished speaking, he pushed Huang Juan onto several policemen and disappeared deep in the alley.

    Not far away, a call came in from the middleman on the mobile phone. Lin Huang picked up the phone and wanted to curse, but unexpectedly, the other party yelled first: "Lin Huang, you fucking fuck me! I tell you, I'm dead! I will also drag you along, okay, that niece of yours is so fucking amazing! Just wait, I will kill you together after this time!" Before

    Lin Huang could ask, the middleman hung up the phone in a hurry, It can be heard from the tone that the other party is also running for his life.

    Lin Huang was stunned for a moment, a ferocious expression immediately appeared on his face, his eyes were bloodshot and red, and he gritted his teeth and squeezed out a sentence from his throat: "Qi Chu! Fuck you! I'll kill you! "

    On the other hand, Yang Hua called Qi Chu and told him about today's antique city and the investigation report sent by Xianmeng.

    Qi Chu was too lazy to make another trip, so he asked Yang Hua to deliver the report directly, gave him the address, and asked him to bring him something to eat.

    More than half an hour later, Yang Hua arrived with the investigation report of Xianmeng. Qi Chu opened the door, and he took half a step back suspiciously.

    "Little girl... No, little sister Qi Chu, you live here? You can't break into the empty door, right?"

    Qi Chu raised his eyes and looked at him speechlessly, not knowing what his image had become.

    "Come in." Qi Chu limped and sat on the stool.

    Yang Hua looked around for a week, "Where should I sit?"

    Qi Chu didn't even bother to raise his eyes, "Stand, give me the food."

    Yang Hua smiled helplessly, and handed the food to Qi Chu, "Oh, no, why? Said that I am also a guest."

    Qi Chu took the meal, opened the lunch box and said, "Where is the investigation report?" "

    Here, what are you going to do?" As soon as the old man entered the door, he understood the reason why Qi Chu wanted to find Master Fu Well, I didn't go into details at the beginning, but I just asked him to find the dangerous talisman seal on the talisman master, the fire talisman found from that talisman master, and the tragic situation in this room. What.