Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Qi Chu saw it, isn't this Lu Yun? It seems that he has survived for hundreds of years. He was a sick child before, and he did not expect to be able to survive for so long.

    Lu Yun glanced at the crowd, smiled softly, his voice sounded very gentle despite his anger, "Bai Ling, are they the students who came to the Yuntian Sect to train this year?"

    Bai Ling was a little flustered, " Yes, Uncle Master, these are students from No. 1 High School." "

    The Yuntian Sect hasn't been this lively for a long time, and in two days it will be the sect master's exit ceremony, and all monks from the sect will be there, so it's rare for a few of you to come. Let's join the Yuntian Sect once, if you don't mind?" Lu Yun tilted his head and smiled faintly.

    Lu Yun has been in poor health since he was a child, perhaps because he has disregarded many things. Every time Qi Chu sees him, he always feels that he is the best at practicing Wuyu Mind, and lives a transparent life.

    It's not the extreme of the younger brother.

    Bai Ling was sloppy hahaha, glanced at Qi Chu and said, "Master, none of them are disciples of Yuntianzong, wouldn't it be good to attend the sect master's exit ceremony?"

    Lu Yun's voice was always as gentle as water , if it is replaced by other peak masters, they all have their own majesty, and Lu Yun does not have any airs of peak masters. I found out, nephew, don’t worry, if the head of the sect thinks something is wrong, I will explain it to him.”

    Bai Ling smiled awkwardly, thinking the same, and he would not ask his name during the exit ceremony, “Then I'll ask them if they're willing..."

    Before Bai Ling could turn his head, Lin Ji rushed forward, "Yes, very much."

    Lu Li didn't respond, Qi Chu said, "Whatever." It was Xiao Xue before What she said made her a little concerned. Why did Xiao Xue ask whether the head of Yuntianzong would think highly of herself? That's all.

    "By the way, what do you guys call me? I am Lu Yun, the master of Skylark Peak of the Yuntian Sect." Lu Yun smiled and walked over slowly.

    "Peak Master?" Lin Ji opened his eyes wide and took a step forward excitedly, "I am Lin Ji, and they are my classmates, one named Lu Li and the other named Qi Chu." "..." The expression on Lu Yun's

    face He froze for a moment, but quickly returned to his original state, "Hahaha, hello friends."

    Qi Chu snorted and sneered. Sure enough, he was shocked to hear Lu Li's name, and he was even more shocked to hear his own name. , these two people who were incompatible with each other in the previous life, now there are two more, they are the real themselves, but this Lu Li is not your great swordsman.

    "Bai Ling, come back to Yunque Peak with me first. Last time, I refined some of the medicine your master asked me to refine. You can send it to him." Lu Yun didn't wait for Bai Ling's reply, as if he was running away. He stepped on the flying sword and disappeared with a whoosh.

    Bai Ling helplessly called out the flying sword and stepped on it: "You guys wait here first, I will go to the uncle's place first, and then I will show you the lessons of the outer disciples when I come back.

    " He ran away with a bang.     Lin Ji looked at the backs of the two people who disappeared, and his face was full of admiration: "This is the peak master and inner disciples of Yuntianzong. I can

    fly with the sword like them at any time."

You are still in the training period, come on, boy." Qi Chu poured a basin of cold water down.