Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Qi Chu laughed. She never thought that she would be so awkward. Immediately afterwards, the next screen popped up. It was the Wuyu mentality she saw on the scroll. It was the same mentality, but it was different from what she remembered. Same.

    Qi Chu just recited the mental method in the scroll silently once, and suddenly felt a huge shock in his whole body.

    Is this about to break through?

    She quickly withdrew her attention, sat cross-legged on the ground, and continued to recite the thoughts in the scroll.

    Although it may be a trick of the little monster, or it may be that my memory has gone wrong after being reborn, but there is always a voice in the body, the little girl who cried and asked why she came, asked her to practice the mental method in the scroll.

    A slight difference in mentality is a thousand miles away. Once something goes wrong, it is very likely to go crazy.

    But it's not just madness, I was haunted by demons before, so there's no harm in trying again, Qi Chu boldly memorized his thoughts and recited them silently again and again.

    After a few weeks, Qi Chu felt comfortable all over, and both the capacity and quality of the spiritual veins had achieved a qualitative leap.

    Could it be that I have been remembering wrongly? Qi Chu was a little curious, why did he forget it at the beginning, and who wrote the modified version in his memory?

    "It seems that you have broken through the foundation building again, little girl. You are the most enlightened person I have ever met, but why do you lose all your cultivation?" The little monster sat on the ground and looked at Qi Chu with his head propped up.

    After Qi Chu filled up the aura in the ring again, she smiled and said, "Maybe the goal is wrong." She now finds it a bit ridiculous why she was so obsessed with surpassing Lu Li at the beginning. , It's time to enjoy the happiness.     No matter what their cultivators love, Qi Chu stood up, stretched his waist, stretched his muscles and bones, and removed all the bandages on his face, but the little monster was shocked when he saw Qi Chu's face: "Who are you? How did you become like this?"

    "I said you little monster, you know me with a bandage on, but you don't know me when I take off the bandage." Qi Chu walked to the water's edge and looked at the wound that had almost healed. Sweat, leaving a faint red mark, like the brand of a demon.

    Is this also calculated by the other party? Although there is no guarantee that it will disappear, once this scar appears, most cultivation sects will probably reject her, thinking that she has really gone mad, but it just so happens that after the establishment of the foundation, she does not intend to enter any sect.

    She took a bandage and wrapped her forehead up again. She was still in Yuntianzong, so it would be better not to cause trouble.

    Although she didn't have a sword, she still used her spiritual power to cut off the chain on the little monster's feet, "Since the scroll is lost, your mission has been completed, so you don't need to stay here." "But I have no other place to

    go Now, the aura in the secret realm is very strong, suitable for weak monsters like us, and we have no way to survive outside." Although the little monster looks scary, its timid appearance does not match its appearance.     Qi Chu approached the little monster with a sinister smile: "Little monster, I cut off the chain for you, you have to repay me, you know? Do you know any valuable treasures in this secret realm? Spirit grass is also fine."     "Ah!" Seeing Qi Chu's villainous expression, the little monster shivered a little, "But I didn't ask you to save me?" "Huh?"     Qi Chu folded his hands and looked down at it, "What did you say? Say it again?"     Qi Chu had already entered the secret realm for three days, and the disciples from the outer sect asked each other, but after counting the number of people, they found that there was no shortage of disciples, so who exactly entered the secret realm? As time went on, various rumors and guesses began to spread in Yuntianzong.     "You said who entered the secret realm, but our group of monks below Foundation Establishment are all the same?" "     Yes, yes, the only one who disappeared during the trial is the one who disappeared."