Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Lao Liu and Yang Hua invited their parents out of the house, and a group of people stood anxiously at the door and exchanged glances with each other.

    "Is it okay for such a young girl, she won't make the child go wrong." "

    But didn't the old Zhang's child know how to talk last night? A few days ago, I heard that there was no strange barking in the middle of the night." "

    But How can I say that the little girl is too young, she doesn't even look 16 years old, she is thin and small, and looks malnourished." One of them clapped his hands as if suddenly realized: "

    Oh, I said this little girl Why does the girl look so familiar, isn't this little girl the one who picked up garbage at the garbage storage point a while ago?"

    Several people almost slapped doubt on their faces when they heard it.

    "No wonder we made an appointment at the waste recycling bin..."

    "It seems that I was beaten by some young people from society." The

    more they heard, the more unreliable they became, and they all looked at Lao Liu and Yang Hua, "You don't know It’s a liar who formed a partnership.”

    Lao Liu hurriedly waved his hand: “Don’t talk nonsense, if you let the master hear it, you won’t be able to save anyone if you’re not happy.

    ” Who knows what was going on inside, and these two people came to the house not long after the child got sick, maybe you are in the same group." "Yes, yes.

    " Several people echoed together.

    Yang Hua lit a cigarette, and puffed out the smoke circle unhurriedly, "Okay, if you don't plan to cure me, I can let the little girl out immediately, there are nearly a hundred people queuing up behind, how about it?"

    Old Liu glanced at Yang Hua, "How can you say that, what should you do if the baby is dead?"

    Yang Hua sneered, "The death is also decided by the parents, the guardian of the minor is the next of kin, you are here with me What's the rush?"

    "Hey, what are you talking about!" A parent angrily lifted Yang Hua's neckline.

    "What did I say? Trust is the basic thing in business. If you think it's not easy, you can go to Xianmeng to queue up. The little girl risked her life to bet. Why do you question her?" Yang Hua knew Qi Chu A physique that can vomit blood even when drawing a talisman must have done something dangerous if it has been improved to the level where it can slay demons in a short period of time.

    "Stop making noise!" Qi Chu closed the door, and just as he was about to condense his energy, he heard a commotion outside, "It's still too late for those who don't want to be cured, before I start, those who are not afraid of death can also come in Observe, if you get infected, it will be a big deal to charge one more person."

    The few who shouted the loudest just now were the first to shut up.

    "I want to observe!" A burly young man raised his hand, "If it proves that you are a liar or you are in the same gang, I will turn you over to the police station." Qi Chu sneered, "Okay

    .

    " Open it slowly, because these children are hosts that are about to be abandoned, so there are no larvae scrambling to fly out.

    Under the attention of everyone, the young man walked into the room, and the door closed with a click. More than a dozen children were lying on the clean paper shells, turning their heads in the same direction.