Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    When Yao Yun received Lu Li's message, he felt that his time limit must be approaching, so he had to give a Mahayana sword cultivator a spiritual power test.

    That spellbreaker can't bear the spiritual power of a Mahayana sword cultivator at all. If it explodes, how will she explain to Xianmeng? On the one hand, she promised Yun Tianzong not to reveal Lu Li's identity, and on the other hand, she might have to pay a large sum of spiritual power Shi Guixianmeng had to write a self-examination report, and Yao Yun felt that he really couldn't bear it, so he might as well resign early.

    It's done.

    As a result, just as she turned on the computer and typed the title "Letter of Resignation", Lu Li's message came again, making Yao Yun feel at ease to prepare for the test. He had his own way.

    Yao Yun shouted, Mahayana period sword cultivators are different, they are really thoughtful, she erased the words just typed while being cheerful.

    Completely forget the despair just now.

    As soon as school was over in the afternoon, Qi Chu and Lu Li went to the library first.

    The spiritual power value of the cultivation class is scrolled on the public screen, and the personal spiritual power value can also be queried on the self-service machine.

    Qi Chu entered her ID number, and the spiritual value information popped up quickly. Good guy, the spiritual value is 2, which is almost at the bottom, but to her relief, there are 0 and 1 behind, and The spiritual power values ​​of the comprehension classes that scrolled were almost all in the thousands, and one of them broke through the 10,000 mark.

    Although I don't know the actual conversion rules of the specific values, Qi Chu looked at the description of the magic weapon and found that it can only measure 100,000 digits, which should be very powerful.     Qi Chu folded his hands, propped his chin, and thought about who he would choose to protect the dharma. He didn't notice that Lu Li next to him looked at the description of the magic weapon, stepped back out of her sight, and put on a bracelet.     Magical artifacts with limited cultivation are generally used to deal with demons or magic cultivators, which can greatly reduce the opponent and improve one's own strength in the opposite direction.     But now Lu Li put this magic weapon on his hand to weaken his spiritual power.

    There is an adjustable function on the Magical Artifact. Lu Li took a look at the current highest spiritual power value in the cultivation class and adjusted it to more than 10,000.

    "It's so early." Yao Yun didn't expect that besides Lu Li, there were other people present. When he saw the person standing behind Lu Li, Yao Yun's steps suddenly stopped and his expression became very stiff. But in just an instant, she returned to normal, but her eyes inevitably fell to Qi Chu's feet.

    She didn't bring the magic iron, could it be...know what that piece of iron is? A look of surprise flashed in Yao Yun's eyes.

    When Qi Chu caught this unnatural expression, he realized that he was careless. When he pushed the magic iron into the school in the morning, he should have expected that there would be people from the Immortal League, but he didn't expect to meet so soon, and this The person is actually the female teacher who helped her out at that time?

    Then why didn't she expose herself on the spot?

    Qi Chu couldn't figure it out.

    Could it be because he was just a mortal? Low spiritual power? That's why you think mortals shouldn't know about magic iron? And plan to quietly replace the magic iron.