Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Lu Li glanced at the child lying in the room, pondering what Yang Hua said earlier, he had been exorcising demons for several days in a row, his body had just been washed, and he wasted a lot, and he had been using his spiritual power forcibly, that's why he changed. so weak.

    I can't continue to sit idly by, but if the senior sister knows her true identity...

    Lu Li looked at Qi Chu's back with flickering eyes.

    "You sit over there." Qi Chu pointed to the man who came in and asked him to sit next to the child.

    There are only 9 children who need to be treated, including the man, a total of 10 people, but there are at least 3 bugs in the man's body. With her current spiritual power, it is impossible to drive out and kill all the bugs at once. But using spiritual power to drive away hidden magic insects in other people's bodies is a very technical test.

    Although Lu Li's spiritual power was high, she didn't know how to operate it. She looked at Lu Li worriedly.

    "Have you ever practiced any mental method?" Qi Chu couldn't judge whether the young man's spiritual power operation was instinctive or there was a law to follow.

    Lu Li shook his head against his will.

    Qi Chu sighed. All she had learned was Yun Tianzong's No Desire Mind Method. Although she didn't say it lightly, there was no other better way in front of her. She asked tentatively: "I'll teach you the heart method. Dharma, if you practice it, you may be able to ascend to immortality one day, but once you practice it, you may cut off all desires in the world, but this is not absolute." For example, she herself has never been able to cultivate the desireless mind method. But what is also worrying is whether he, who has the same name and surname as his junior, will become the second junior.

    "Okay." Lu Li recalled that the senior sister was so cautious when teaching him for the first time, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly, "I may have desires that I can never give up." The young man said sincerely, and Qi Chu was puzzled after hearing this

    . Most of them were eliminated, and he just nodded expressionlessly when he remembered the first teacher and apprentice.

    "Okay." Qi Chu took Lu Li's hand, closed his eyes, and clapped his hands with him silently. With the spiritual power, the heart reached directly to the other party's primordial spirit. Lu Li's whole body was slowly enveloped in a layer of golden light of mantras.

    The longer it was passed on, the more her spiritual power was consumed, and her fingers trembled slightly. Suddenly, the hands that were clasped together were forcibly separated, and a broad hand was clasped up, and it was tightly clasped with her fingers.

    Qi Chu opened his eyes, but the young man in front of him asked worriedly, "Are you okay?"

    Looking at her with pure and clear eyes, Qi Chu's old soul couldn't help but torment him. Did I just misunderstand something?

    "No...it's okay." Qi Chuyi changed his usual calmness and wanted to withdraw his hand in embarrassment.

    "Wait." Lu Li clasped his hands even tighter. Immediately afterwards, a warm spiritual force began to flow back. Qi Chu felt as if a hot spring flowed through his body, filling every meridian, as if he had successfully washed his marrow. It felt exactly the same when I was there, full of spiritual energy.

    "Wait... wait, what are you doing?" Qi Chu forcibly disconnected the spiritual power transmission, and withdrew his hand.

    "Try the way of spiritual power transmission." Lu Li's face remained calm, "Is it because I didn't do it well?"