Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    When Qi Chu arrived at the waste recycling station, he saw the scratches on the door, which more or less confirmed his previous guess.

    She turned her head and said to Old Liu who was standing behind her, "Have you collected any strange metal recently, the square one, maybe it's a piece of iron." At first,

    Old Liu didn't understand what Qi Chu said. Meaning, after thinking about it, it suddenly dawned on me, it seems that since I took a strange piece of iron, there are often inexplicable and strange shadows at home, and in the middle of the night, someone stood by his bedside and stared at him, scaring him all night Couldn't sleep all night, Qi Chu said so, he turned and went into another room, went to the scrap iron recycling storage location, and found a long piece of iron.

    When he first received the iron block, Lao Liu felt that the iron block was too clean and smooth.

    Qi Chu sighed when he saw the iron block glowing slightly red.

    Magic iron, a very troublesome thing, is specially made by demon cultivators. It is artificially filled with resentful spirits. Once the resentful spirits are bound, they will only become more violent before they are made into weapons, until they become weapons. Only by killing can one suppress one's own tyranny.

    Although I don't know who picked it up and sold it, the wraith inside has already turned violent. Since it can't be used as a weapon, he will spontaneously attack.

    But the resentful spirit in the Transcendence Magic Iron, as far as she is concerned, is powerless at all, so she didn't want to meddle in other people's business that day.

    Old Liu looked at Qi Chu's more and more dignified expression, and the iron in his hand felt a lot heavier. He shouldn't have accepted such a large piece of iron because it was cheap that day. Give yourself a slap in the face.

    Qi Chu hesitated for a long time, and then said, "You give me 2000 yuan, and I will help you take this piece of iron away." "

    What? 2000 yuan?" Lao Liu felt that this little girl was so dark-hearted, she was like a lion Open your mouth, since you know that there is a problem with this piece of iron, it doesn't matter who you take it from. Why do you have to give her 2,000 yuan? Lao Liu has an idea in his mind.

    Qi Chu saw through Lao Liu's thoughts, and snorted and sneered twice: "Don't think that as long as you lose it, you'll be fine. Once something comes out of it, you'll recognize someone at the first sight. Someone must be willing to be his. Attack the target, he will leave the first person he sees, do you understand if I explain this way?"     Lao Liu didn't expect that the little Jiujiu in his heart would be seen through so quickly by the other party, and he laughed awkwardly, he never believed the truth in front of him. Later, the little girl was dubious, and finally the talisman last night really kept the thing outside the house. Now he has obeyed Qi Chu's words.     Think of it as a waste of money to eliminate disasters, Lao Liu sighed, "Wait, I'll get you money."     A stack of red notes landed in Qi Chu's hands, and the corners of Qi Chu's mouth couldn't help but twitched, although Chaodu It's not easy, but as long as there is a spell, this thing can't attack me, that is, most people will be scared when they see it. For her, she is someone who can even sleep in the devil's abyss.     "I also took the spell on the door, and you don't need it now." After she finished speaking, she tore off the spell on the door, bit her finger, and drew a spell on the iron.     The curse painted with blood is less harmful to the primordial spirit than the cinnabar. After Qi Chu confirmed that the resentful spirit had changed its target, he limped to the commercial street with money in one hand and the iron as a crutch in the other.     First charge up the mobile phone bill, and then deposit the extra money in the bank. When the mobile phone was finally turned on again, 99+ text messages flooded in, all of which were information about debt collection.     Qi Chu's biological mother, Lin Hong, was an honest woman. Her husband passed away early, and it was not easy for a woman to raise a child with all her hardships.     The second younger sister, Lin Lan, is a person who walks on the edge of the law. She comes downstairs to Lin Hong's house to guard when she has nothing to do. She borrows tens of hundreds of dollars. One day she says she has to pay the rent, and the next day she says she needs to see a doctor. 356 days may not be heavy, and in the end I don’t know where to borrow money. Lin Hong’s mobile phone number, court summons, debt collection calls and text messages have never been interrupted. Now, I have filled in my mobile phone number in this own niece.     shameless.