Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Qi Chu has been sitting in front of the refining furnace for an hour. To be honest, the magic weapon Yu Muran asked for should be similar to the ring on her body. middle.

    But plants are different from people. Plants do not have spiritual veins, which has become a theoretical blind spot.

    She couldn't figure it out, so she looked up at the stove, and sighed, "It's too difficult." "

    What are you trying to make, little girl?" Yang Hua saw her so at a loss for the first time, Suddenly, he became interested, "Maybe we can discuss it?"

    "This, will you?" Qi Chu took the ring off his hand and handed it to him.

    Yang Hua held the ring in her hand, looked at it carefully several times, and asked uncertainly, "Is this an aura ring?" "

    Well, you know a lot about an aura ring." Qi Chu teased, "You know this ring?" How do you refine this kind of magic weapon?"

    "Are you crazy? This kind of ring, an ancient magic weapon that can only be found in secret realms, if it can be refined casually, wouldn't everyone be able to become a cultivator... ..." Yang Hua suddenly realized that this ring was worn on Qi Chu's hand before, "Wait, do you rely on this ring to provide your spiritual power? Isn't this cheating?" Qi Chu looked up at

    Yu Serious Yang Hua smiled and said: "So what, the spiritual power in the world, whoever can get it, is it? Do you need to set up a process to use the spiritual power to see if you are a legitimate channel? Then enter the secret realm to grab Do you want to be courteous to each other when it comes to magic weapons?"

    Yang Hua thinks about it seriously, the truth is this, the world of cultivation is where the weak are preyed upon by the strong, but she always feels a little unconvinced, why is she the only one who has so many opportunities?

    He returned the ring to Qi Chu, "Even if what you said makes sense, I don't know how to make this kind of magic weapon."

    Looking at the ring, Qi Chu still had no idea, so he could only give up, "Forget it, I will I haven't counted on you, let's refine some pills today."

    Yang Hua was a little taken aback after hearing this, "Pillions?"

    "Well, I want to try to refine some pills that ordinary monks can eat." Qi Chu thought The pill that Yao Yun gave herself before quickly healed her foot injury, but even she, who was already familiar with the mental method at that time, was almost sent away because of the too strong medicinal properties, and the ordinary monk who just entered the door used it, so she wanted to be exposed on the spot. Can't kill.

    Most of the monks practiced alchemy for their own use, and Qi Chu had the experience of giving alchemy to others in his previous life. If he wanted to give alchemy to ordinary monks now, it would not be a simple matter.

    So, early this morning, she went to Chonglian Mountain, picked some spiritual herbs with weaker spirit power in the lower realm, and planned to refine various pills in degraded versions.

    "Is there any food that ordinary people can eat?" Yang Hua was eager to try.

    Qi Chu glanced at him, and said calmly: "Please believe in science, and go to the hospital if you are sick."

    Yang Hua looked at her sadly, "But all the immortal alliances are selling pills.

    " Pills are at most called health care products in modern society, and their efficacy depends entirely on imagination." Qi Chu snorted mockingly, and began to refine alchemy. The weakened version of elixir required less spiritual power, so she tried to refine it again Some weakened versions of Qingxin Dan.